Meow

This is more of a comedy chapter so enjoy;)
_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
It was a normal day..well it was until sif came around and started flirting non stop with Thor in front of all the avengers Loki bieng there was obviously jealous but couldn't voice it at loud that would shatter his dignity and Loki was not going to do such thing or not yet at least.

At some point her flirting got annoying not only to Loki but to the avengers so tony went over to Loki and discreetly whispers in his ear.

-ya know you need to get that whore off ya man Loki, she dosn't respect you at all you need to show her who's boss around here, Thors you're man not hers and she's trying to take him away from you, so what you gonna do?-
-kill her....what no Antony stop saying these kind of things me and Thor are not even together- responds Loki angrily

-aww come on reindeer games you need to show her Thor belongs to you and only you-tony is actually making Loki consider it
-if I actually did such a thing what could I Possibly do to get her away from him-lokis voice was low and neorves.

-now your speaking my language, well there's many things you can do i actually did some of these on Steve come whit me my dear-tony quickly takes Loki away both of them giggling like evil geniuses.

When tony comes back he's alone sif is still there talking whit Thor tony smile whit mischief and walks towards Steve sitting on his legs Steve dosn't question his lovely boyfriend hugging him they kiss each other when the doors open Loki comes in...

When tony comes back he's alone sif is still there talking whit Thor tony smile whit mischief and walks towards Steve sitting on his legs Steve dosn't question his lovely boyfriend hugging him they kiss each other when the doors open Loki comes in he has a pair of cat ears sitting a top his head a long tail behind him.

Sif completely confused sees all the avengers walk away slowly (what the fuck is going on here, he cant expect that will work does he? Thors not gay...)her mind frezzes when Loki let's out a little meow winking at Thor she feels Thor freeze beside her and before she can proces what's happening Thor is grabbing Loki by his slender hips and smashing him against the closest couch kissing his jaw and bitting non-stop her eyes widen when Loki moans like a complete whore while opening his legs wider and looking directly at her while mouthing "he's mine skank"before smirking and pulling Thor into a desperate kiss.

Sif disappears right when Thors hands started to pull down lokis pants completely lost in lust.

And that's why sif never went near Loki or Thor for many years.

:3 well that was.....good I guess uh the last parts were my favorites hope u enjoyed love u
I might do a second part to this but about tony and Steve in my stony one shot book go check it out please 😇🖒