chubby

Eat eat EAT if you eat nobody will want you and il be the only one on you're mind .

Thinks Loki as he sees Thor eating a breakfast he maid for him it was simple waffles eggs hash brown bacon and sausages a cup of coffee and a glass of juice.

-Do you like it honey?-he asked with a innocent smile.

Thor nodded eagerly-it's great-he mumbles mouth full of eggs suddenly a loud burp erupted from his mouth he looked at Loki his face red-s..sorry-he apologized smiling.

- You're adorable-he says setting down his cup of tea and smiling at Thor.

Thor frowns-Im not adorable I'm scary.
Like a bear a big bear-he says pouting

Loki smiles and stands up sitting down on his lap the though of Thor being bigger than him (A lot bigger than he already is) excited him a lot.

-Yes you are your a adorable chubby cub   that I can hug all night-loki says kissing and pulling his cheek.

-But I'm getting fat Loki what happend to my muscles I need to excersie more-he says patting his growing belly.

-Oh don't worry about that sweaty eat your breakfast that I made especially for you-he says tapping his nose with his finger tip.

-But I want to eat something else now-he says putting his hands on Loki's hip Loki smirks and slowly starts rubbing his hips against Thor's

-uuh cuby ahh-he whines softly his hips grinding hard against Thor.

Licking his neck-I want to taste you with blueberry jelly-he mumbles with a smile they both laugh but the cute moment dosnt last long as Thor slips his hands inside lokis pants grabbing a fist full of loki's soft ass cheeks pressing them together and spreading them apart.

-I'll show you my dangerous side grrrr- growls Thor they both laugh once again but loki starts to bounce on Thor's member they both mound loudly hugging each other tightly when Loki cums in his pants Thor kisses him and stands up with him in his arms.

-Now I'll show you my dangerous side-loki giggles and they disappear out the bedroom' s door.

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

Wow I like this one a lot it's inspired by another fanfic lol hope you enjoyed