CAT'S AU PART 1

( The first part is more like Thor and his family and the relatinship they all have and how Thor and Loki came into there life's and how they meet so yeah it might be boring )

Thor was a pure bread golden cat whit dazzling blue eyes and big fluffy furr his owners a rich couple the woman was a beautiful blond named frigga and the tall manly man was Odin odinson his owners loved him deeply but like every rich family they had a Rival and that family's name was laufyson and they also had a cat Thor had never seen him since his owners never let them get close to each other so Thor had no idea how his neighbor cat looked he liked to think the cat was nice and lovely so sometimes the curiosity got the best from him and he would go to the gate and try to look at the laufyson window trying to spot the cat but he could only see a big puffy green round bed that was perfect to have kittens in front of the window but this time the big bed was not empty this time it was accupide by a skinny black furred cat his small eyes were closed and he was basking in the sunlight that came trhu the big window he was sitting whit his small head held high a golden chain sat proudly around his slender neck Thor was astonished by the beauty of this male cat Thor had never seen a cat like this he knew for a fact (that I made up completely)that a certain species of purebred male cats can have kittens whit another male so he was thinking hopefully this cat might be one of them just like his other male friend tony and his mate Steve,steve was a golden retriever while tony was a brown pure bread cat they had already had kittens since tony was one of that special species of cats.

The beautiful black cat suddenly opened his eyes feeling observed beautiful green eyes made contact whit sky blue eyes and they both stayed still looking at each other not moving a muscle ears twitching tails swaying slowly.
Loki knew who that blond cat was and who his owners were but he couldn't take his eyes of that blond beauty sitting by his back yard fence the only thing he wanted to do was jump that blond cat and be full of his kittens.

Loki was surprised by his own thoughts he shoved his head against his paws and looked back to the blond he had gotten closer he could tell his eyes had gotten smaller like snakes stalking there pray his steps were swift as he walked towards his home Loki's tail twitches whit a sudden excitement he stands up and walked towards the windows opening slithering thru and stepping outisde slowly walking towards the older cat his body movements seducing the male cat.
Thor had walked closer and now there noses touched they smelled each other and they immediately started tu rub each other to impregnate ther
scent on the other not really sure why they were supposed to hate each other like there owners did so why did it feel so good to be together they didn't care they just did what they felt was right and what felt right was to mate and go against there masters orders.

The days passed and they got to meet each other Loki liked to play pranks to his owners while Thor liked his belly to be rubbed by his caring "mother" frigga
Loki hissed while Thor meowd Loki scratched while Thor licked Loki slept while Thor ran whit his friends enjoying the fresh air while Loki loved to be inside asleep they were poler opposites but you know what people say poler opposites attract and did Loki and Thor love each other.

There owners noticed how there cats ran away and didn't come back for hours frigga even asked Howard tonys owner if Thor was there whit them daily and getting a negative and laufy asked his friend at the zoo were Loki had a friend a white wolf named Bucky and his mate a panther named t'challa and they too got a negative they were quite stunned were did there pets go for hours not even coming back some days.
one evening Odin and frigga went to the house next door the laufyson household wanting answers frigga knocked on the door staring into the black door her husband behind her less than happy whit the idea of going to the laufyson household .