⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

The next morning Kath woke me up.

"Athena what happened?!" Katherine asked so I sat down and told her everything that had happened.

"So is the rumors true Athena?" Piper our roommate asked "what?" What did she mean rumors
"That you got pregnant by Tim Greenfield" I froze me Pregnant?! "What the actual fuck" Katherines mouth was touching the floor by now.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed as tears poured down my cheeks once again.

"Who told you this?!" Katherine asked

"Well James Potter, he told everyone in Herbology before Professor Longbottom came in, and the rumors have spread like fire ever since. I think the whole school knows by now" Georgia looked at me with sympathy

"That Mother fucker!" Katherine stood up, took her wand and ran to the courtyard as me, Piper and Georgia ran after her.

"Potter!" She screamed angrily as James and his friends stood up from their place at the big tree.

"Oh Katherine Chang What a surprise" James smirked "Here to ask me on a date?" His friends laughed.

"Why don't you tell them the truth! About how much of a liar you really are!" She screamed while pointing an accusing finger at him.

He stiffened "W-What are y-you talking about" he stuttered "don't play dumb Potter, We heard about the rumors that you have been spreading" She walked closer to him.

"I'm just stating the facts, We all know that she's a dirty who-" before he could finish Katherine, Piper and Georgia had pointed their wands at him causing James and his friends to do the same.

"I wouldn't recommend testing her limits Potter" Piper spat "And who are you talking about?" Garret his other friend asked

"I was talking about Athena" Piper roller her eyes
"Quit the chatting will ya" James Castes Stupify at Katherine but I quickly took out my wand and casted protego.

"Expiliarmus!" I yelled but he dodged it.

"Sectumsempra!" I dodged the spell just in time. Everyone went silent.

"Expelliarmus!" His wand flew out of his hand
"Levicorpus!" I continued as he was lifted into he air by his ankle. I let him fall down. "Let's go guys" I walked away.

'Only a day left of school' I thought

⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

The day had come as I walked with Katherine and Daniel to our compartment. On the way there we passed James and his friends. But we didn't even glance at him.

For the rest of the train ride we planned on when we would be staying with each other before terms begin again. And i listened to them gushing over their crushes.

We arrived at kings cross station and hugged good bye as we started looking for our parents.

After a few seconds I saw a woman with long dirty blond hair and a man with short brown hair both with their backs facing me. The woman wore a yellow long sleeve and some light blue jeans. The man however wore a pair of black jeans and a blue button up shirt.

I walked up to the pair and tapped their shoulders. They turned around and smiled at me as I hugged them both.

"Athena we've missed you so much!" Mother exclaimed and hugged me. "Did you have a good time little one?" Dad asked his eyes twinkling I hugged him and said "Yes I did"

"Luna!" A voice shouted we all looked at the direction of the voice and saw a tall woman with Short ginger hair, a man with short jet black hair, a girl and a boy which I assumed was Lily Potter and Albus Potter.

"Harry, Ginny" Mother smiled "How have you guys been?" Mother asked.

"We've been fine, What lovely children you have" Ginny said referring to me and my two brothers whom came out of nowhere.

"Ah yes, Lorcan, Lysander, And you must be Athena I suppose" Harry said grinning

"Yes quite some troublemakers if you ask me" Dad Said ruffling the twins hair.

"Well we should get going then, see you guys around" Mother hugged them including Lily and Albus.

⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

When I opened the door to our house I walked in as the scent of Cinnamon buns, Tea and hot chocolate filled my nostrils.

"Did you guys bake?" Lorcan asked taking off his coat and hanging it on the hook then proceeded to take off his shoes and sprint to the kitchen with Lysander and me behind him.

We all sat down at the table and started reaching for the Hot chocolate before Mother swatted our hands away.

"After dinner" she chuckled as we began frowning. So while mother was preparing dinner we laid out Plates, Forks, Knifes and drinking glasses.

Dinner had went by quickly and it was time for us to go to bed. I kissed my mother and father goodnight and went up to my room.

⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

Chapter 1 finished! I'm actually really proud of this chapter please do vote and comment if you want to, thank you for reading this crappy book!