Chapter Six.

Kellin's POV-

"Jack hit me!" Justin whined as we all sat around Jesse's house. Jesse and the girls were still gone on some date so here I was with Gabe babysitting the two idiots.

"Justin! Apoligize to Jack please!" I shouted at him as he cracked up a the floor. It would have been funny but lately I had just felt miserable. For the most part I'd been able to hide it around the guys, not that they couldn't tell anyway. But now I was just plain being bitchy. I didn't get it, tour was amazing and I was so happy to be home and sleeping in an actual bed again. So why was I so unhappy all of the sudden?

"Do you think they'll ever grow up?" Gabe asked, sitting back down with a beer and passing me one. I grabbed it unwillingly and let the most of it pour done my dry throat. "Woah party animal, nno need to chug it, it's not going anywhere." Gabe laughed as I caughed on my beer. I stuck my tongue out at him as he beagn laughing.  

"So what's been up lately. I feel like we haven't talked in forever." He added, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing, we've been together all week Gabe!" I laughed at him. But he kept a staright face.

"C'mon Kellin what's wrong with you bud? I thought we were all excited to come back home." He asked obviously seeing right through me. But I had no idea what was my problem. I was like on my man period or something, "Is this about that girl you were talking about at the beginning of tour. The one you didn't want to hurt?" Gabe questioned. On tour I had mentioned to him that there was indeed a girl on my mind. A girl I loved and I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't think I loved her the same way she loved me, I still don't know.

"I'm just missing tour a lot I guess. Don't worry about it Gabe I just got to get the hang of this old life style again." I said smiling at my friend. Gabe nodded understanding the best he could.

"We're home!" jesse called through out all the house. I sighed getting up, thanking god I didn't have to watch Justin and Jack anymore. I rolled my eyes at the two before a smile over came my face and I jumped up and pounced on Jesse. I had him in a bear hug on the ground as Davion started freaking out.

"Hey! That's my boyfriend Kellin! Give him back!" She whined, trying to pull me off him. We were all laughing as I got up off Jesse and gave him back to Davion nicely, who was now tackling him down herself. For some reason I had never though of Jesse and Davion together, but seeing them the way they were was just so sweet in a way that I couldn't explain.

When my eyes looked up at everyone laughing I saw that the only person who looked remotely upset was Armani. Usually I would have walked up to her and gave her a huge hug so she'd smile. I'd ask her what was wrong and we'd talk. But I couldn't do that now. I had to keep my distance from Armani, even if she was my best friend in the enite world. I tried my best to divert my eyes from hers and keep the fake smile present on my face, but it was getting harder with each second that pasted by.

"Armani where are you going!" Jack called out, my eyes darted up looking for her, when they did she was walking out the door with a duffle bag in hand and the saddest smile I had ever seen.

"I'm staying over Casey's house tonight since he doesn't have work till tomorrow afternoon. I'll see you guys in the morning!" She called, giving a short wave of her hand and walking out the door. This Casey kid seemed legit. A little to legit from a two month relationship, especially after what she had said right before we left to go on tour. When she was with him she looked comfortable and happy at the least. He treated her right from what I could tell and spoiled her rotten. It was exactly what little Armani deserved. Someone who could be there.

"C'mon Kellin lets' play video games before it gets late!" Jack called after me. I didn't even realize I was staring at the front door. Oh god this is so hard.