Chapter Five.

The ride to the fair was fast, I was in the passenger's seat, my hand holding Casey's as he drove in silence. Jesse was still pissed he was coming here tonight and of course Davion was extra happy. I smiled over at Casey who didn't seem to notice. I was feeling at home right now, like nothing bad had ever happen.

"Isn't everybody excited?!" Davion hollared from the back seat as we pulled into a parking space. I chanted along with her while the boys just laughed and rolled there eyes. We got out of the car, Casey draping an arm around me comfortingly. I was so ready to make Casey win me huge stuffed animals and buy me funnel cake. I smiled at the thought, remembering our first date was at a fair. He ended up getting us lost and it took us hours to actually get to the fair. Then he was apoligizing the whole time for it. But he made me laugh so it was okay.

"Hey let's go play games!" Davion howled, her arm tightly gripping Jesse's. I smiled at them, shaking my head in agreement. I absolutely loved fair's and all the rides and games. Mostly because I loved winning pointless crap I always forgot about a month later. But I didn't mind. If I had it my way I would spend millions of dollars on fair games and food.

We arrived at some basketball shooting game, my eyes darted towards Casey who obviously understood what I meant. There was no way I could win anything, but Casey was great at all these sports and stuff. He laughed and both him and Jesse went up to play. Me and Davion looked at each other knowingly and started cracking up. She was always mean to Jesse and of course Casey did whatever I said...

For a while me and Davion just chatted as the boys collected all the many prize they won for us, it was nice, it was simple. I smiled down at the little pink racoon Casey had just won me, it was so adorable! Definitely going on my bed next to my other stuffies. Davion was grabbing a little black bunny from Jesse, laughing uncontrollably.

"Really Jesse, you can't even win me a damn racoon! I wanted a racoon!" She pouted between fits of laughter. Me and Casey just watched.

"God dammit Davey I'm not good at this game, I'll win you a stupid fucking racoon somewhere else!" Jesse said getting all red now. Oh goodness.

"Awww babe you're so cute when you get all red." she replied, leaning up and planting a kiss on his cheek, "And you better keep you're promise." She added sticking out her tongue and attempting to run from Jesse. But Jesse was too fast, as he pulled her in close to him, hugging her tightly from behind. They were both laughing uncontrollably now. I turned and smiled at Casey, thanking him for the racoon with a kiss. I wish he would pulled me in like that....I don't know.

After a while of just walking around and chatting we all decided to go on the ferris wheel and then head to get some funnel cake. So here we were boarding onto the ferris wheel. Jesse and Davion were one a head of us and seemed to be actually not arguing for once as Davion's head nestled into Jess's shoulder, ew. Casey helped me onto the ferris wheel, a huge grin on his face.

"You seem extremely happy right now?" I said giggling a little, the ferris wheel started up again, jolting forward and bit. My hands clung to his shirt, surprised by the sudden movement.

"Can you blame me?" he replied, "I'm having a great time with you Armani." His smile grew even larger and almost looked painful. I felt my cheeks heat up and my face turn red almost imediately after he said it. Casey always knew what to say, always.

"You are too much!" I said cracking up, and playfully hitting his arm. He chuckled under his breath that turned to smoke in the cold night air.

"Did I ever mention how much I love you Armani Lawson?" He said, looking straight ahead now. When I didn't say anything his head slowly turn in my direction, catching me grinning like an idiot.

"I love you too Casey." My arms folded around him as the winter air sents chills down my spine.

"I think your brother and Davion are getting rather close." He laughed, pointing ahead of us towards the mangled faces. EW!

"Omg, that's disgusting!" I said cracking up, Casey joined in, wrapping a single arm around my shoulders.

I felt his lips brush across my cheek, kissing me lightly as we sat quietly on the ferris ride now. I looked over at him, planting a sloppy kiss on his lips and smiling.

"I want to show you something." He replied, blushing madly. His hand fumbled around for something in his pocket. I watched as he pulled out a black suede blue box. My heart stopped.

"Armani Lawson, I love you so much. I want to make a promise to love you for as long as I can. I want to make you smile everyday. I want to hold you in my arms everynight. Will you accept this promise ring?" His words poured into my head, I knew exactly what I wanted to say. But I couldn't let them out. My throat was closing up on me as I choked on the words.

I noticed his eyes grow wary so I just puked it up, "Yes!" I said fastly, I was out of breath and not sure what exactly just happened. All I could do was watch him slip the silver ring around my finger.

"Come on, it's our turn to get off." Casey pointed out, holding my hand in his now. I was at a lost for words and thoughts. Davion stared at me almost as if she understood something was wrong.

"Jesse, Casey? Me and Armani need to go to the bathroom now. Wait for us at the funnel cake stand please." Davion said, pulling at my arm now. My expression was still the same. Casey and Jesse looked at each other confused.

"Why do you need to go the bathroom together?" Jesse asked, pushing Davion.

"Because we do!" She yelled at him before stopping off with me trailing close behind her.

"What the hell is up with you?" Davion asked as she fixed her hair in the mirror of the bathroom that was surprisingly very clean.

I pushed my hand in her face, showing off the shiney new promise ring. Davion's eyes went wide and she grabbed my hand taking an even closer look.

"What the hell is that?" she hissed.

"C-Casey gave me a promise ring on the ferris wheel, Davion." I said slowly.

"OMG! Do you like it? Did you say yes? Did he just force it on you? What the heck!"

"He asked me and I just choked out yes when I saw him getting all worried. I had every intention on saying yes anyway but the words were caught in my throat Davion! I don't know what to feel right now, I'm still in a state of shock." I explained trying to answer all of her questions.

"I don't know if saying yes was the right thing to do Mani. I mean you guys have only been dating for a few months and it sounds like you didn't know yourself. Do you think that just maybe..."

"Maybe what Dav?" I hissed back getting frustrated with her. I didn't know what she was implying but she knew full well that I loved Casey. Just because some stupid guy came back into my life and then demanded out as soon as he got home doesn't mean a damn thing! Wait? why am I even thinking about that? Right now I should be with my loving, loyal, and comitted boyfriend!

"Nevermind Armani...just think about it before you do anything crazy." She said putting on a worried smile and dropping whatever subject we had been on before. I smiled back confident I had done the right thing for the most part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys, I just want to thank everyone so much for liking and reading my story, I really appreciate it(: ! Also I wanted to know from you guys whether you liked Casey or Kellin more or your opinion on them. please leave a comment on the matter(: !