Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

Y/N💕:

I'm fine.

I chuckle at my response as I turn my phone off and set it back down on the floor. I lick my cracked, salty lips and take a deep breath, contemplating on everything.

Should I just do it?

I hear a small tap come from the front of my apartment, catching my attention. I stand up and quickly clean off the blood on my thighs then walk out of the bathroom.

I look around the room and don't see anyone. Until I hear four words.

{~Jungkook's POV~}

I stand in the middle of the room, as I see Y/N walk down the hallway to the front of her apartment, my eyes widen.

She was wearing a long black sweatshirt with the hood up, no pants on except underwear, and the sleeves covering her hands.

Dark, dark circles under her eyes, many and huge bags under her eyes, the palest I've ever seen her before, her hair a mess in her hoodie, and her legs were smaller.

My jaw slightly drops as I shake my head.

{~Y/N's POV~}

"Oh, my Satan, Y/N..." I hear a voice say then I look and see Jungkook, in the middle of the room.

I look up at him and felt my eyes immediately water as I shake my head and cover my eyes. I remove my hands from my eyes and my face contorts into crying.

"J-Jungkook..." I whisper out as I whimper.

He starts walking towards me then I run to him and wrap my arms around his hot body. I bury my face into his head and start to sob even more. I shake my head repeatedly and keep on mumbling.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry for breaking my promise..." I continue to apologize and he shushes me as he strokes the back of my head.

"It's okay, it's okay," he assures me as I whine, "just continue to cry and let those feelings out." He tells me as I hug him tighter.

"I-I hate f-feeling." I choke out then he hums.

"I did too when I felt like this." He agrees then he rubs my back. "Trust me, this feeling will disappear." He assures then I nod.

I continue to cry into his chest as I grip onto his shirt and he just stood there, holding me in his arms.

"I-I should be m-mad at y-you..." I start off as a tear rolls down my cheek, "b-but I-I need you." I finish as I start sobbing even more.

"Don't worry about that right now." He tells me as he starts to stand straight. "Just focus on getting out the bad emotions." He adds and I nod.

I rub my eyes as I sniffle and cough a little bit. Jungkook looks down at me then he sighs as he wraps his arms around me again and held me close to his chest. I bury my head into his shirt and gripped onto it as I continue to cry.

"W-Why is e-everything a l-lie?" I ask Jungkook then I look up at him. "What did I do to d-deserve this?" I ask him then he takes a deep breath.

"Everyone has found you as weak." He answers then I shake my head.

"Of course, they did." I agree then he takes my hood off.

He looks at me with my hair all messy and greasy, my face sunken in, and how much skinnier I got. He grabs my arm and rolls up the sleeve, seeing all the scars on my right arm, then looking at my left, being the same thing.

He gulps at the sight of it then he sees the smeared blood on my legs. He glares at me then pulls up part of my sweatshirt, seeing the new cuts on my legs. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room. He sits me on my bed as he rolls up the end of the sweatshirt and studies my legs.

"Why'd you cut your legs?" He asks me as he rubs his hands together.

"Ran out of room on my arms." I answer, barely above a whisper.

He places his very warm hand on my leg, healing the cuts to look like scars. He then clears his throat as he sits down next to me and rolls up his sleeves, revealing many cuts up and down his arms.

"This is what I did to myself when I lived with that man and his family. It was awful to the point I cut myself up and in front of him." He tells me then he sighs. "Every single day I regret ever agreeing to go there and going into that situation." He tells me then he looks at me.

He places his hand on my knee and my cheeks burn red as I glance from his hand to his eyes, where he was staring intensely into.

"And I don't want you to end up like me." He adds.

He removes his hand from my knee and places it on my cheek and stares into my eyes. I gulp as he licks his lips and I watch his lips, how they shone from his saliva. He moves closer to my face, closing his eyes as I close mine as well, accepting his lips onto mine.