Chapter 💫Co-Worker💫

The boy stumbled, tripping over his shoe lace and starting to fall forward.
Jongin quickly reached his arm out and caught the falling boy, "Baekhyun- How many times must we tell you to tie your shoes?"
Baekhyun looked into Jongin's eye's and giggled, "Sorry Nini~"
Jongin moved his arm, letting Baekhyun fall, "It's Sunbae."

Baekhyun grumbled and stood back up, cleaning the mess he made. Kyungsoo watched from the counter with a smile. "Shouldn't you be the one teaching him?" Jongin said, staring at the clumsy boy who scratched his head cutely.

"Mm I did. He's just doing what he needs to do." Kyungsoo stood up and walked over to Baekhyun, bending down and tieing his laces tightly. "Why don't you go work the register? You're better at technology anyway."

Baekhyun smiled and hung himself over Kyungsoo, "Thank you Sunbae~" Baekhyun cooed and ran away, Jongin chasing after him with his fist in the air.

Kyungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose, Just a few more hours.

*

Baekhyun flipped the sign to close, skipping his way back and helping Kyungsoo out with putting things away. Jongin had left early due to his mother freaking out.

"You can go home Kyungsoo! I'll finish up here!" Baekhyun leaned on his arm.

"Really? That'd be amazing Baekhyun. I owe you one." I smiled and grabbed my coat, waving to him as I walked out.

Baekhyun stood still before pulling out the ringing phone from his pocket, someone calling to videochat. The latter swiped right and smiled, a male with light blue hair popping onto screen, the Eiffel Tower behind him like always.

"Hey Chanyeol!"

"Hey Baekhyun. How's the job going?" Chanyeol spoke, sitting on a bronze bench.

"Mm it's pretty good. I already found someone to tease. His name is Jongin and he's been working here for a while."

Chanyeol smiled and stretched, staring at the blond boy who walked toward's him.

"I gotta go Baekie."

"Aw I didn't even get to tell you about Kyungie!"

Chanyeol's eye's shot towards the screen, "W-Who?"

Baekhyun shook his head, "I'll tell you about him next time! Bye Channie!"

"No Baek-" Before he could finish the other hung up, "Kyungie...As In Kyungsoo?"

*
°·Kyungsoo's Pov·°

I sat on a rusted swing, the chain's creaking every time I went forward. Chanyeol hadn't showed up yet, maybe he is busy? He is sleeping in the middle of day light.

I let out a soft sigh, staring at the playground infront of me. It consisted of white monkey bars, A big metal slide on the taller section and a small one on the other section, a thick metal bridge connected the sections by chain's. A few mini games like tick tack toe and rock climbing.

I stood up and walked up to the metal slide, running my hand against the smooth and wet surface. I didn't know it could rain in dreams but most of the stuff was covered in droplets.

I heard the crunch of gravel and quickly looked around, meeting eye's with Minseok, "Chanyeol will arrive in a few minutes."

I nodded, tilting my head, "How do you know?" Minseok smiled and brought his finger to his lips, "I have my ways."

He turned around and walked towards the pavilion on the other side of the park. Another figure coming from that direction, a tall one.

"Kyungsoo!!" Chanyeol yelled as he ran towards me.

I chuckled and headed towards my swing, sitting down and lifting my legs off the ground.

"Sorry I'm late. I was meeting up with an old friend and got carried away." He mumbled happily.

"It's fine. As long as we can talk a bit." I replied, staring at the blue pieces of hair that stuck to his forehead.

I hopped off and walked towards him, reaching up and pushing the strands up so they wouldn't stick anymore. Chanyeol grabbed my wrist, placing my hand on his cheek. I flushed and stared at him, his eyes fluttering and a grin plastered on his lips.

"You remind me of my mom." He chuckled.

"Aish..." I pulled my hand away and flicked his forehead, "Your hair just bothered me."

Chanyeol eye's lit up, "Kyungsoo! I never did ask you. Where do you work?"

I raised my brow, "A coffee shop in $÷[\)." I paused,"I forgot I couldn't say it."

Chanyeol rubbed his chin, "Did you by chance ;@"÷ $ .÷× ×€=_÷= =÷'÷.%(/?"

Chanyeol furrowed his brow, "How come I can't say it?"

We both turned our heads towards the voice that came from the slide, "Chanyeol. You're trying to uncover too much." Minseok said, tapping his chin. "As soon as one of you find out what area the other lives in or a way to contact the other then this reality crumbles and you will no longer be able to meet through here."

"You'll only know if I say it out loud right?" Chanyeol asked curisously.

Minseok nodded and laughed, "Yeah but also if you're acting too suspicious. That question gives me reason to believe you know where Kyungsoo is." Minseok stood up, walking towards Chanyeol.

"I-I don't! I was genuinely curious!"

Minseok sighed, "I guess I'll believe you this time. Don't go digging where there is nothing to be found."

Minseok walked off, leaving us alone.

Chanyeol rubbed his temple and smiled to me,"We have to meet someday. I don't know how or where but we will!"

Chanyeol held his pinky out.

"Dork."

I reached out and intertwined our pinkies, "But I guess I am too."
____________________________________