Chapter 2 🌟We meet again🌟

Kyungsoo sat at the small wooden table, his fingers tapping at the glossy finish. His gaze focused somewhere far from where it should be.

"Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo! I swear to god I'll slap you if you don't pay attention!"

Kyungsoo looked up, only to be met with the bursting color of copper pennies from his friend's hues. Kyungsoo attempted to sit up but banged his head against against the broader, sunkist man.

"You idiot, Try to pay attention! Luhan wants you."

Jongin rubbed his forehead in pain, a look of clear discomfort on his face. Kyungsoo chuckled and stood up, heading over to the small red door in the back of the restaurant that led to a small office. As soon as Kyungsoo walked in he squinted, the bright light peeking through the curtains and bouncing off the yellow walls to blind him.

Luhan held a small Calico cat in his lap, his hand running through it's colorful fur to create rather loud purrs. Kyungsoo coughed loudly to catch his boss's attention.

Luhan set the cat to the side and smiled,
"Kyungsoo! Are you free Wednesday!? I know it's your day off but hear me out! I hired a new barista and I wanted you to show him the ropes! I would ask Jongin but as you know- he tends to scare them off-"

Luhan's voice cracked, the last part was to true for comfort. Jongin didn't mean to scare them off. He has a cold look but a sweet personality.

Kyungsoo sighed, placing his hands into the pockets of his apron,
"Sure! It's not like I have much to do anyway."

Luhan smiled and clasped his hands together, his cat jolting a bit at the sudden noise,
"Great! It's settled! You can call off early today, I got you."

Kyungsoo bowed, waving Luhan off and heading out. He was more than happy too if it meant he could sleep earlier.

The cafe wasn't far from home so getting there quick wasn't a struggle. The sun was starting to come down, Kyungsoo's need to here the deep husky voice only growing. He let out a loud sigh, a thick book in his hands. This time he was wearing an oversized white sweater with fitting black shorts.

He set his book on the night stand and turned off his lights, slipping under the covers and letting sleep ungulf him.

°•Kyungsoo- Dream•°

Light. Streams of blinding light pouring into the room. I took some time to adjust but when I did, it was amazing. I sat on a field of grass, nothing to be seen for hundreds of miles besides a small lake that covered a little less than half the view. Bunches of flowers sprouting in random spots. The view was like a blank canvas that someone decided needed color and just threw whatever buckets of color they had with them. I wouldn't say it was an untamed field, everything seemed placed perfect although it shouldn't be.

I sat up and brushed the strands of grass off my pants, starting to walk around to get a better look of the place. I turn my head to a shadow near the lake, there stood Minseok. He shone his gummy smile before pointing at me, or well behind me. I turned around, a tall figure hunched over a small white item. I walked forward and peeked over Chanyeol's shoulder, a small white rabbit under his huge hands. I chuckle at the size comparison, seeming to catch his attention. Chanyeol looks up at me, a smile taking his petite lips,
"Ah Kyungsoo! Look! A rabbit."

He picks up the small animal and holds it to his chest. I come forward and start to ruffle the soft fur, my heart melting at it's cuteness. Chanyeol sets the animal down and sighs, falling backwards so his back touches the floor. He moved his hands behind his head and tilted his head as a way to tell me to lay down too.

I quietly lie down next to him, my hands clasped over my chest. He speaks up,
"You think- we'll ever actually meet?"

I hum, turning my head to look at him,
"I don't know, Minseok said earlier that we live quite far from each other so I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

Chanyeol shrugs, turning over onto his side and staring at me,
"No reason, just a thought!"

I nod and chuckle as he changes the subject, talking about random thing's that happened to him recently,
"My friend moved a couple day's ago, I've known him since childhood and we've always been together so it feels weird without him around. He moved because the place he is going to has more options about his favorite thing, he loves coffee."

Chanyeol goes on and on, I speak afterwards to fill the silence,
"All I really do is work, I have to teach a new worker some stuff though so that'll be fun. My life's rather boring."

Chanyeol pinches my cheek, beginning to tease me. I yelp and tease him back, barely noticing the sun starting to go down. He rests his hand on my cheek, staring into my eyes with a look I can't quite name.

I nuzzle into his hand and he looks up, pouting,
"The sun is starting to go down here, which I assume means it'll start going up at home?"

Kyungsoo nods, letting out a loud sigh before raising his brow,
"Now that I think about it- if we live far from each other wouldn't we be sleeping at different times?"

Chanyeols nods, an awkward laugh coming from him,
"The first time we met- I was taking a nap, so I assumed that's when you would normally sleep. I'm taking a nap now- just to meet you-."

Chanyeol's voice softens at the last part, my heart thumping loudly,
"Ah- So you take naps to meet me-?"

Chanyeol nods, pulling his hand away to cover his face and turns around. I awe and push my chest against his back, wrapping my limbs around him,
"Cute..."

Chanyeol's hands slide from his face, interlocking with the hand I had around his waist,
"Not as cute as you."

I shoot up, the alarm ringing at a moment I wanted to savor. I slam my hand over the black box and feel my face flush and heat up,
"Fucking Alarm-"
______________________________________