My smile grew even wider as I looked up at him. From my peripheral I saw a flash go off and I looked over to see him posting a picture of us.

I chuckled nervously as I saw him click 'post'. Drew was a well known public figure, and the last thing I wanted was the wrong person seeing that.

"Dang, um- you sure you wanna post that?" I asked. I could feel sweat trickling down my forehead.

" Yeah, why?" He asked furrowing his brows and looking at me.

"I just don't like my face in it." I lied, and I could tell he knew.

"You look beautiful in anything, so I know that ain't the real reason, and I pray to God it's not because of that nigga."

Bingo

"Of course not Andrew, I just don't think it's appropriate for the internet." I sighed, he looked unconvinced.

"Yeah iight. I'll take it down then." I mentally sighed in relief. The truth is I was afraid of Terror seeing that picture. For days he had hounded me about who I had been spending so much time with and I was afraid of receiving another death certificate as a gift. This time Drew's.

My phone pinged and when I looked at the screen, my heart thumped, a blanket of fear falling over me.

"Umm, Drew can you drop me off." I got out of the bed slipping off his Versace robe and heading to the room door.

"For what? I said I would delete it Hennessy." He looked irritated, but at this point that didn't even matter.

"Yes I know, but my boss asked me to cover Zue's shift, so I need to get home and get ready."

"Whatever mane, let's go."

Eight minutes later we pulled up to our usual meeting spot, ten minutes after that I was face to face with Terror

Luckily, we had a good distance between us since, I was at the front door and he was in the kitchen.

When I felt something cold and hard hit my stomach, I frowned before picking it up. It was his phone, which was now cracked from the impact with the floor, but I could see the picture of Drew and I on the screen.

The same one I didn't wan't his eyes to see.

Terror walked closer to me. His steps were agonizingly slow, and when he finally reached me, he pressed me against the door before gripping my neck with his hand.

"Hennessy you know I kill people right? You know that every tattoo I got represents a nigga I put to bed, because I don't think you understand the levels of disrespect this shit is. You living in my house, and got the nerve to be laying in bed with another nigga after I showed you to the world. You think imma bitch or something? You think I don't kill females? Huh?" His grip on my neck grew tighter, and I gripped his hand, as he lifted me slightly off my feet.

"Tre-

Terror let out a sadistic laugh, and I let a tear fall from my eye. I knew my time had come.

Almost immediately, he let my neck go and I fell to the floor, a gasping mess.

Once I had finally regained my composure, I looked up to see Terror hovering over me. He was expressionless.

"It's not fair Terror, you know that I never did anything with the opposite sex in my life, and the second I open up to you, you do me dirty. Do you know how it felt to see you having sex with another girl? I loved you! I wanted you to be my everything Terror, and you told me that you wouldn't hurt me, and stupid me for trusting you! Everything you said was a lie! And you are a hypocrite. How can you expect to hurt me and do me wrong, but when I return the favor, you feel disrespected. I would never do that to you, and the fact that you just threatened my life, I don't think I can do this with you anymore. My apartment is ready, and I think it's time to move on with my life."

Tears escaped my eyes as I got up from the floor, and headed to my 'room'. I was done with Terror, done with making myself unhappy to please him, and done with being treated unfairly.

Some people are brought into your life for seasons, and sad to say but, winter was over.

I know you guys hate me, but that had to be done. Stay tuned for more content. Don't forget to comment and vote.

And lets interact.

Are you team Terror or Drew?

Choose wisely.

sheashalom