Camila still has a small smile on her face , her eyes kind , " Yeah I kind of just bumped into her, literally and metaphorically .. I think " she says laughing , oh my god why am I picturing rainbows, sparkles and butterflies in my stomach what is happening to me " but I'll be going now to get my stuff , I'll see you guys in a while , it was nice meeting you Lauren . " Camila days with a slight nod of her head she gets going .

Normani moves to stands in front me a huge knowing grin on her face , when I open and shut my mouth trying to say something pointing at the direction Camila walked to " I .. uh - Camila , is in our group ? " I try to put together a coherent sentence , " Keep your mouth closed Laur , you might choke on a bug , and calm down won't you , you only just got here " Normani says laughing at me , when we start walking to the bench that the rest of the group were sitting by .

I turn to look at the direction Camila walked off to , and shook my head , what has gotten into me ?

After greeting everyone in the group and some of our other friends we all headed to our cabin. The wooden beds were all lined up against one wall , each accustomed with it's own bed side table , and very low chest of drawers by the foot of each bed to keep our clothes in , on the other side of the room there was a walk in closet that was filled with tents, inflatable boats and canoe paddles , right across the walk in closet there were two couched and a rug that covered the wooden floor between the 4 different couches .

I settled on the last bed by the wall as usual , all the girls on the group know I use it for the sole purpose of staying up late writing and not wanting to disturb the other girls .

I slipped off my shoes and got off ,I opened the chest of drawers and took the assigned uniform we all had to wear ; knee length baggy beige shorts and our group's color designated green shirt . By the time I sorted out my clothes into the chest of drawers , Camila still wasn't in the cabin , in fact I haven't seen her since our morning encounter . I was about to ask Normani about her before deciding against it knowing it'll probably be creepy and Mani will only tease me . I entered the bathroom , changed my clothes and retied my hair in a high bun before going back into the cabin .

" C'mon get ready , we all need to be by the lake house at 10 " I said , when I saw Dinah and Ally sitting on the couches still not in the uniform . Ally and Dinah were slackers , Normani on the other hand was just like me , she took camp seriously , and hated being late . " Chill dawg , it's the first day , don't go all chief Jauregui on us ." Dinah half-heartedly snapped getting up while snapping her fingers in a z-formation causing Ally to erupt in laughter , " yeah Lo , give us some time to get used to this first " Ally agreed , but nevertheless got up to retrieve her uniform from her chest of drawers following Dinah , " do you guys know where Normani went ? I went in the bathroom and now she isn't here , did she get ready ? " I asked them , because Normani wasn't by her bed and nobody was by the bathroom attached to our cabin , Dinah turns with a smirk on her face " ohh yeah she went to get your wifey " she said nodding towards the door , I look to the door and see Normani and Camila standing by the stairs that lead into our cabin , I quickly turn to Dinah my eyes wide , " Wifey ? Seriously guys ! I only just met her , and we don't even know if she's single or if she'll ever be interested in me " I say in disbelief , the realization of her even being single and interested in me or girls in that case sinking in . What why do I care ? It's not like I even like her .

Okay. Maybe a little .. But just a little .

Too much.

The sound of the door opening made me spin , Normani looked around Camila by her side " so just choose a bed and wear uniform , then we'll all head to the lake house . " Normani told Camila , Camila nodded and finally realized that I was in the room , " hey ! " she said " Lauren right ? " she added quickly with a questioning look which was adorable , not in a special way I mean everybody would find that face adorable right ? I mean .. Nevermind .