Bitten

Amy's pov
~~~~~~~~
It was a guy. He had black, messy, long hair. He wore a white hoody that was covered in blood. I couldn't really see his face though because his hair blocked his face. Bella was shaking. The man also had a knife in his hand.

"Don't worry," the man said in a raspy voice, "I'm gonna make you beautiful." Bella was frozen with fear.

"P-Please don't hurt m-me," She stuttered out. The man gripped his knife and took a step closer.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" Bella pleaded, "PLEASE!" The man only chuckled slightly and took another step closer.

"That's right," he muttered, "Beg! Beg for your life!" He then laughed like a crazy person. Oh great... another laugher. That's when I heard a bark that made my ears ring. It came from a dog that was behind Bella. It was a husky with blood on it's fur.

"Alright Smile," The guy uttered in a little disappointment, "you can have HER." The dog barked again and ran towards Bella, ready to attack her. Without thinking, I ran towards Bella and blocked the attack that this dog, Smile I think, was going to give her. I didn't even think of death when I did it.

The dog bite my right forearm that I was using to block my face. I didn't cry out in pain or anything. When the dog realized I wasn't Bella, it got off of me quickly and ran towards the man. I got up slowly. Bella stared at me with fearful eyes. I finally got to see the guy's face. It was...horrifying to be honest. He didn't have eyelids, his skin was white as snow, and he had a carved smile on his face.

That's when I knew who he was. His name was Jeff The Killer. Nikki introduced us to Creepypastas by reading us his story. This was the only story I knew though. I kept staring at him. Not with fear like Bella, but I just stared and he stared back.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he said coldly. I looked away.

"Sorry," I whispered out. Jeff walked towards me while Bella hid behind me. I still wasn't looking at him in the eyes. Instead, I looked at the ground. He lifted my chin with his fingers so I could look at his eyelid-less eyes. He titled his head, as in confusion.

"Why aren't you scared?" he asked. Oh great, this crap again. I shrugged and grabbed hold of Bella's hand. I started to walk away from Jeff and the dog.

"You can't just walk away from ME!" He yelled, "I AM JEFF THE KILLER AND YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER OR ELSE!" I turned around.

"I am scared..." I said in a calm tone as I started to walk away again with Bella. We walked until we got to a bench and sat down. The lights from the carnival were still so pretty. Bella kept staring at my wounded arm.

"Is your arm....okay?" she asked. I looked at it. It was pretty deep and the pain was unbearable. I sighed.

"It hurts like heck," I answered. She put her arm around my shoulder, but made sure she wasn't hurting me.

"Thank you Amy," Bella said sincerely, "really, thank you," I smiled.

"No problem," I replied.

----------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She just...walked away from me, like I wasn't a threat. This girl was tougher than I thought. She didn't even scream when Smile bit her. Smile was still with me. I saw Laughing Jack and Ben walking towards me.

"Hey Jeff," Ben greeted.

"Hey Ben," I greeted back. L.J. had a book bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked as I pointed to the book bag. L.J. laughed.

"It's Amy's," He said, "I was tormenting her but she left when she heard her friend scream." I nodded.

"I saw Amy because I was the one who cause her friend to scream," I explained.

"Did you kill the friend?" Ben asked in a evil grin. I shook my head no. Then Ben's expression changed.

"Did you kill...Amy?" He asked, but this time more nervous and concerned. Why would he care?

"No..." I replied. Laughing Jack tilted his head.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"I-well Smile was going to kill her friend, but something...unexpected happened..." Ben crossed his arms.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Amy came out of nowhere and blocked Smile's attack," I answered, "She didn't scream when she got bit or when she saw me. I asked her why she wasn't afraid, but..." I thought about how she walked away from me like I was nothing. That thought makes me so mad.

"But what?" L.J. asked.

"BUT SHE WALKED AWAY FROM ME!" I exclaimed, "AND WHEN I ASKED HER AGAIN SHE SAYS SHE IS SCARED! THEN SHE WALKED AWAY WITH HER FRIEND AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED!" Smile barked as if he agreed with me. Ben and L.J. nodded.

"I asked her the same question," Laughing Jack explained, "but she replied the same answer." L.J. opened Amy's bag and giggled.

"What?" I asked a bit annoyed by his laughter. He grabbed a bag of candy and opened it.

"She has great taste in candy," he giggled as he popped a piece if candy in his mouth.

"What else is in there?" I asked. He looked through and threw a bunch of water bottles in the trash. Then he poured all the rest of the stuff on the ground. Ben immediately took the bag of chips. I saw something that said loom board on it. It looked like something a kid might like.

"I'll give this to Sally," I said as I grabbed the box. I saw Ben staring at the flashlight that was on the ground. He grabbed it. Now why would he need a flashlight? I shrugged off the question.

"Well...bye guys," I uttered while I walked away. Smile left to go explore and I was left to deliver this loom board to Sally. All I could think about was Amy's calm expression. She said she was afraid, but...is she really?

----------------------------------------------

Another chapter done! I hope you liked it.

I will write more as soon as I can.

Bye and see you all next time!!!

-Treble101

P.S.- xLosingSanityx, IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN LET ME LET YOU KNOW I AM NOT THE BEST AT WRITING THESE TYPES OF THINGS, SO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS STORY THAT IS STILL BEING WRITTEN! :)