Thermite: "You have reached your destination, please disembark from the ride and place your bags into the X-ray machine to be checked. Please enjoy your stay" Said Jordan jokingly as he pointed towards the checkpoint.

The recruits carrying the bags were about to follow instructions, when Talion placed his hands in front of them, making them stop. They didnt know what to do, whether to follow orders or follow this man.

Guard #1: "Sir, please allow them to place the bags, this scan is required."

Talion did not budge, nor did his hand move. The 2 recruits, clearly scared and confused, still did not move.

Guard #2: "Sir, we are asking you clearly. Put the bags in. NOW." Demanded the guard with a growl.

The guards started slowly inching toward their holsters, where their pistols were placed. Then, you spoke.

Y/N: "I know what you're gonna do. It wont work." Talion spoke, with a synthesised voice.

All were surprised to hear the voice of this giant of a figure.

Guard #1: "Yeah smartass? How do you know?"

Y/N: "Those are FN Five-SeveNs with a delayed blowback action, chambered for the FN 5.7x28mm round with an effective firing distance of 50m."

A crowd of both operators and recruits gathered in the distance, overhearing the conversation.

Y/N: "Seeing your magazines and weapons are stock, you both have 20 rounds in the clip, plus 1 in the chamber. Still wont be enough."

Guard #2: "We don't want to use force sir, but we will." Said a guard as an attempt of intimidating the man.

Y/N: "This armor is made to be resistant to even 5.56x45 NATO rounds. I also have the option to disarm both of you cocksuckers before you could react and bust the back of your heads open with your pistol handles. Or just plain shoot you. Your choice."

As the 3 men were about to brawl, an African-American woman stepped out of the door behind the checkpoint. It was Six.

Six: "It's fine. Let him through. Ive cleared him beforehand."

With that, Talion grabbed his bags and entered the office, but not before giving a small glare at the two guards, who proceeded to step back a little. Both parties proceeded to sit down as the door closed behind Talion.

Six: "Apologies for that, my security staff do not really know who you are, if they did they'd let you through without a word or thought to it. Anyways, lets get straight to business."

She whipped out a pen and a 3-paged document and presented it to you on the table. You scanned through all the details. Job requirements, possibility of injury and death while participating in this job, Rules and Regulations and stuff. After reading, you leaned back abit in thought.

Six: "Sign at the final page, bottom right corner."

You contemplated a little bit more before taking the leap, and signing it. Well, "signing" as in writing "Talion" in an almost perfect monospace font and underlining it. You dropped the pen and leaned back to relax.

Six: "Welcome to Team Rainbow... Operator."

Y/N nodded in acceptance of his new job. Six took the document and pen, and pressed the intercom button.

Six: "Please call operators Doc and Ash to my office to give our new addition a small tour of the facility."

With that, Doc and Ash entered, both in clothing appropriate to their stations (example: Doc wearing a medical uniform or something like that) and signalled Talion to get up and follow them. And so, he picked up his luggage and followed the two.

——

Ash POV

Me: "Cmon rookie, follow us."

We started making our way to the door, and slithered through the evident crowd that gathered to see the him.

Me: "Im operator Ash, from FBI SWAT. But you can call me Eliza, Im pretty sure you met Jordan already." I pointed to Jordan who was talking to Miles (Castle) as we passed by.

I looked back and only saw him nod. Guess this guy's not much of talker.

Me: "This is Gustave Kateb. We call him Doc, he's our medic on the field. You can find him in the medical wing of the facility or the infirmary."

Doc: "Greetings, my friend."

He only made a small wave, no talk. Damn, silent treatment much?

—TIMESKIP CUZ MY HANDS ARE HURTING—

Y/N POV

After a short tour of the facilities, like the Cafeteria, Briefing Room, "Mission Control", R&D, Gym, Shooting Range, and Armory, it was time to hit the hay. The final part of the tour was the dorms. The were separated of course, to give the operators some privacy but not too much. The rooms had two people inhabiting them, and were divided by CTU and of course, gender. Boy with boy, girl with girl and so on so forth. As we made our way to the dormitories, I saw a familiar face... A person with green hair. One name popped up immediately in my mind: "Ela". I stopped momentarily and faced her. Somewhat taken by surprise and shock, she jumped abit as she looked up to see only my helmet staring at her. I saw her eyes widen as she dropped her phone.

Ela: "T-Talion?"

I nodded. I really wanted to say something, but I held back.

Y/N: "Gad dammit Talion, you really suck ass at talkin dont you?"

Ela: "I guess you're the new one everyone's talking bout. It's been a couple years hasn't it?"

Still silence coming from my mouth.

Y/N: "Fuck. Then again, it has hasn't it."

Ela: "Never really got to say thank you, for.. You know.. Op: Orange Sky..." She gave out a small giggle and smile. (I will expound on this in future chapters)

She extended her hand for a handshake, and I of course, gladly accepted. Even through my gloves, I could feel how soft her hands were. Her skin was very smooth, and just the right amount of pale. God, she was pretty.

I turned to see Gustave and Eliza staring at me at disbelief and a sort of "lets get going" look in their faces. I got the gist and took one last glance at Ela's face.

Ela: "Well, see ya around I guess." She said, still retaining her small smile.

I turned to leave, and made our way to the dorms.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Sorry for the kinda short chapter! It was shorter and less detailed than originally planned since school sucks and its 11PM as of writing this. Really wished I wasn't so incredibly lazy and sleepy. Anyways, will definitely continue this. Cya!