Taehyung jumps up suddenly, "shit! Shit shit shit- I knew I forgot something, I was going to ask hobi to bring more of the stuff I use to make it go away, but it totally slipped past my head. Oh mother fucking shit, I'm so stupid!"

"How long... how long will it take your brother to get it here?"

Taehyung looks at jimin with weary eyes, "3 days."

"Well.... shit."

Taehyung opens his mouth to try and reason anything out, but suddenly Jin burst through the door, "jimin... well fuck tae, you smell devine... oh, jimin- I can smell it in the hall now, so-"

Jungkook.

Jimin rushes out of the door.

Reaching jungkooks room jimin almost runs into the male himself, who has woken up and was heading in the direction of his mate, "Jungkook- jungkook no, you can't," he pushes the male back into his room and closes the door behind him.

Jungkook is a mess- his skin is hot to the touch, and his eyes are hazy, pupils dilated almost fully. His breath is ragged and his brain is overcome with one thought: taehyung.

Trying to rush past jimin, jungkook makes a beeline for the door again, "Jungkook, stop."

"Jimin, move out of the fucking way."

"Listen to me," jimin seethes, though he feels extremely bad for the other male.

If taehyungs scent was distracting him now, then jungkook must be feeling it 100 times worse. An omegas scent could make anyone feel lustful, but to their mate the scent was like giving an addict a drug. They're already so attached to it, but then you give it to them willingly and they become a monster- it's the only thing they think about. They want more, they need more, and they will do anything to get to it and keep it. They will use it and never stop.

"Jimin," jungkooks eyes turn dark.

"Listen. I know you want him right now-"

"I need him-"

"Don't fucking interrupt me."

"Then get out of my way"

"LISTEN YOU STUBBORN SHIT. I know it's physically painful for you. I know you need him. But think for one second about if his scent weren't revealed. Would you still take the opportunity to give in to your desires if it didn't happen?"

Jungkook hears jimins reasoning, but he can't control himself, "why- how didn't I know he was an omega?"

"I don't know kook- but isn't this more reasoning for you to calm down for a minute? Do you think he's ready?"

"I- I..." jungkooks hands shake as he runs them through his hair.

"I'm sure he was going to tell you- in his own way and on his own time- but don't let this accident be the reason for you doing something you might regret"

Jungkook closes his eyes trying to calm down, but nothing works, "fuck!"

Jimin leans against the door, but reaches out to pat jungkooks shoulder, "it's gonna be alright... just try- try to calm down. Even I can smell your horny ass going crazy right now, so taehyung must be able to as well-"

"I'm fucking trying," Jungkook pants. He's not upset or mad at jimin, but he has no control over anything happening to him, so he speaks in any way that could possibly get him to taehyung.

Jungkook lays on his bed, clutching a pillow so hard jimin is surprised it doesn't rip. However, jimin feels his mind become more clouded, and he knows he will soon lose control. "Kook- I don't wanna.. I think I have to go now."

Jungkook looks up at jimin, seeing him internally struggle. Although he's bothered by the others reaction to his mates scent, he knows he cannot help it and that it's his wolfs instinct to react so. "Okay... okay. Go ahead.."

As jimin starts to basically run out of the room, Jungkook calls out, "jimin- if I cant- if I can't control myself. Please don't be mad at me..."

Jimin nods slowly, "okay kook. But promise.. if anything happens, both of you want it. Not your wolves. Not because your scents become addictive. But because you want it. Okay?"

"I promise."

Nodding one last time, jimin races down the stairs and out of the house. The fresh air clears his mind of all 'desires', but it also reminds him of what truly could happen now between the two mates inside.

It was meant to be jimin. You will get over it- you have to.

So like I said at the very beginning- I have no clue how the FUCK all that werewolf shit stuff works, but im pretty sure omega scent and heats are different? So rn it's his scent, but as you know taes heat hasn't come... yet.