He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(28)

Start from the beginning

"But will you be happy out there? Out in the middle of no where? How can you tell me that you wont mind it?" I stared into his eyes before putting my head back down on his chest to resume listening to his heart beat and breathing.

"I don't care if you want to move to Alaska and let us freeze our asses off. I don't care if you want to live underwater or the moon, Adelaide as long as you're with me I will be the happiest man in the world." I looked up at him, not moving my head, skeptically. "Don't even give me the whole wow that was corny. I know it was, but it was true. I want you to be happy Addie and I'll be happy as long as you are." My heart fluttered because I knew he meant it.

"You are the sweetest guy..." I said lamely, finally happy that I wasn't forcing him to do anything.

When we touched down, we avoided media and got in the limo to go back to the house. Even in the back seat on this limo, we cuddled. The driver thought nothing of it, I think he even looked happy that color had gone back in Banes face.

The house wasn't empty, his Mother was standing in the door waiting for us with a displeased look on her face.

"Do you even know how much saving I've done?! I have officially saved your ass from the paparazzi SO MUCH!" She fumed, talking to bane but glaring at me. Bane just shoved us through her into the house and she gasped at how abrupt he was.

"I didn't ask you to do anything with them. I don't care what they think." Bane explained coldly before looking his mother dead in the eyes. I could tell by how weakly he held my hand he was scared. When he fired her he must have been fueled by anger because at the moment he seemed as soft as a marshmallow. I gripped his hand tighter, reassuring him that everything would be okay. "I am asking you though," He breathed. "To pack your bags and leave. I want you and Dad out as soon as possible. Both of you are fired." Bane said sternly, and it seemed to leave his mother in shock.

"What??!" She demanded, her mouth wide open in disbelief, her eyes wide like she had heard him wrong.

"You heard me, I want you both out so I can put it on the market. I;m selling this place." He instructed.

"Sell?! You can't sell this place!" She almost screamed, I could tell by her tone she was almost in hysterics.

"I can and I am." The way he said it, there was no way you could deny that he meant it. You couldn't question it, and her eyes started to water.

"You! You're making him do this!" She screamed at me, and ran up to me, but Bane pulled me behind him without letting go of my hand and glared at his own mother.

"She isn't making me do anything, I'm my own person now. I'm nineteen I don't need you as my manager. I don't need a manager. I need a mother and I know you don't know but a Mother is supportive."

"I... I'm supportive!" Her voice was so high it went right through me.

"bull you are"! I insisted without thinking.

"You wench you don't know anything!" She screamed at me.

"Never call her that again!" Bane yelled even scaring me. "You're wasting time, whatever you leave here will go to charity." He threatened before leading me to the stairs.

When we were alone in the empty hallway He turned and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Bane... you didn't have to do that." I said sadly but Bane shook his head.

"No, she needed that, She needs to know how I really feel. I'll talk to her more about that when she wraps her head around the fact I wont provide for her anymore." I frowned but I was so proud of him. "I still have that surprise for you." He said quietly and I smiled lightly.

"You didn't have to get me anything..." I insisted but bane just shook his head, knowing I was just saying that so he wouldn't think I was only with him for his money.

"I did this myself. All of it. I knew it would mean more to you." He whispered before opening the door but stepping back so I could go in first.

I stepped into the bedroom we had shared for months, but my mouth dropped. This couldn't be the same room...

The walls and ceiling were painted black, with plastic glow in the dark stickers everywhere on the ceiling, with a few less trailing down the walls like falling stars. Behind me Bane flicked a switch which made two lamps on either side of the large bed that was in the middle of the room turn on, but the shades were blacked out besides the cut outs of the shooting stars that twirled around the room leaving the room black besides those stars.

Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist, and Bane pressed me back to his chest, leaning his head on my shoulder and breathed in my scent. "I never thought I would never have you here again..." He admitted, holding me tighter.

"Well I'm not going anywhere." I said breathlessly, and I felt his smile on my shoulder where he tucked his head.

WARNING- Suggestive Nature...

"Good. I never want you out of my arms." He kissed my shoulder through my thin t-shirt and I suppressed shivers. "Oh God I love you so much." Bane said before slowly turning me around to face him. Slowly he placed his ips against mine, and immediately I opened my mouth for him to insert his tongue. I usually would be afraid of this kind of entrance, but from what I was feeling below I knew I needed this. Bane stepped forward, bringing my closer to the bed without breaking our kiss and laid me on the bed, still kissing me passionately. I felt his against me and brought my arms to his waist and pulled him closer.

Where we pulled apart it was only because we had to, gasping for air together. Without warning I felt... him pressing into my leg and I looked deep into his eyes. His face turned three shades of red in two seconds.

"I..." but before he could say anything I brought his mouth back to mine, and prayed to God he took that as the go ahead.

..can you tell im a virgin? (:

and just so you know, YES they do the nasty.

tell me what you think