IG Baddie? • chapter 3️⃣

Start from the beginning

"you want some food? i just want some to drink" queen asked taking out her wallet. "nah. just give me a strawberry lemonade" i took out two dollars handing it to her. "oh nah girl you good. it's just a lemonade. i'll be right back" she got up. "thank you!" i sorta yelled.

now it's time to lurk.

i went to my ig account clicking tray's page.

traymfnbills

30,049 likes

30,049 likes..

traymfnbills Y N H W A Y 🤘🏾
view 231 comments

ynhprimetime yo network just went up playa

chiana you look short🥴

chrismfngilly gang gang🤘🏽

iamjustairi run me that chain nigga😼!

2 days ago..

i laughed to myself at my comment. i clicked on this "chiana" girl page. you know just to see who she was..🌚. i scrolled a little bit not seeing anything going back to tray's page. i went father down. whew.. he's fine.

"who's this?" queen sneaked behind me. "jesus" i jumped dropping my phone in my lap thankfully. "now if my shit would have fell.. we would have some problems" i mugged. "girl.." she laughed.

"try this shit" she said pointing at my drink. "it's good" she drank. "but you know what make it better?" she smirked. "what?". she took out a mini bottle of liquor out her bag. i started bussing out laughing.

she did a lil weird laugh before pouring some in her cup. "you already knooow" she's stuck her tongue out. "what some?" she asked. i lifted my eyebrow smiling before taking off the top letting her pour some in.

"but who's this boy? he's cute" queen said. "met him at the club last night. he gave me a ride home" i simply said. "and i might have gave him a private lap dance".

queen gasped. "lap dance? i thought you don't like shit like that". "i don't, but he requested me. it was cool. he didn't overstep or anything like that. and i got some extra money too. he a got money money" i said sarcastically. "might have found you a nigga huh?" queen smirked. "girl you acting like we live down here. we're going back to houston in like two days. and besides he's just a friend. i don't even look at him like that" i said maybe lying a lil🥴.

"when was the last time you had some dick airi?" queen asked bluntly. "oh i- . maybe like two years go" i said. hearing that is surprising asf. "i think one of your christmas gifts for yourself is to get you some holiday dick. you deserve it. you've been working hard, taking care of your son. i feel like you need it. we will come back to atlanta after the holidays if we have to!" she shrugged.