Silence falls between the two of you as you finish. Then you realise that you've just literally just thrown everything, your hurt, your pain, your guilt onto Wooyoung, who must be suffering too somewhere deep down inside. To your horror, his head hangs low so that you can't see his expression, but from the way his shoulders are curled in on themselves, you must have wounded him deeply. Regret and guilt fills you.

You can't seem to do anything right.

"Wooyoung-hyung, I'm sorry-"

"What else am I supposed to do, then?" Wooyoung breathes, turning to meet your eyes head on. You desperately want to look away, but his gaze is unbreakable as steel. There's something utterly frigid about them, almost terrifying, like a dragon rearing its head. "Cry? Complain? Feel pity for myself? Curl up in a ball and hide until all the problems disappear?"

That's exactly what you want to do right now under the weight of his of his intense stare, pinning you down.

"Hyung, I didn't mean it-"

"You did." Wooyoung cuts you off fiercely, his green eyes burning. "You meant every word of it and I don't blame you. But I want you to know that I don't intend on moping around because that's not going to help anything. So get those stupid thoughts about it being your fault out of your head because none of them are true and smile because you need to believe things can get better."

The resolve in his voice is unshakable, and you curl in on yourself to avoid Wooyoung's stare, shame burning on your cheeks. All this while, you've only been thinking about yourself and your guilt, forgetting that you also affect the members of the crew and that moping around hasn't helped at all.

"I'm sorry." You whisper quietly under your breath, but Wooyoung hears you anyway and his smile returns once more.

"I forgive you." He beams at you gently, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. Your head rests against his shoulder, seeking comfort. "I understand."

You wipe the tears from your eyes as you swallow down your emotions. Right. Smile. Be positive. Staying negative isn't going to help anything.

Then Wooyoung frowns as he looks down onto the main deck. "Yeosang is coming over. I wonder what he needs."

"Wooyoungie! Is Chin Hae up there with you?" The navigator stops in front of the main mast, hand shielding his eyes from the sun as he looks up. Wooyoung nods. "Yeah! Do you need him?"

"Can you tell him to come down? I have something to discuss with him."

You frown, a little confused as Wooyoung glances at you in surprise. Then he leans forward to pinch your cheeks into a smile again, mirroring his own. "Go on. Don't forget to smile."

You manage a real smile for the first time in days.

"Thanks, Wooyoung-hyung." You say as you climb over the side of the crow's nest, making your way down and dropping lightly to the main deck. Yunho would be so proud if he saw you doing that. "What do you need, Yeosang-hyung?"

"San spoke to me earlier about your encounter with a fortune teller." Yeosang explains to you as the two of you make your way across the main deck. Your eyes widen as you realise what he's talking about. "Since Hongjoong-hyung is steering and Mingi is sleeping in the main hold, the captain's quarters are empty and I thought that I could take this time to research on what the fortune teller said with you."

Your heart leaps into your chest with ecstasy at what this could mean, but then you pause a little.

"Should we be doing this now? With everything that's going on?"