Chapter 54

Treasure

Treasure

Waiting outside of the jailhouse was making me nervous but that still didn't stop the fact that I was mad at King. I still loved him and wanted the kids to have a father in their lives but I wasn't sure if we would be together after everything that happened.

Even though she tried to manipulate him he could've easily said no. The same way his ass got a bond today and got out to find a good lawyer is the same shit that could've happened if the bitch would've told, it would've just been her word vs his.

All the guys stood outside waiting for King in the heat but I stayed inside with the twins. I didn't want them out in the weather knowing they'd just left the hospital.

Karaijah opened her little eyes attempting to cry so I picked her up checking to see if she was wet. She wasn't wet so I pulled out my left boob and began breast feeding her.

"Slow down mama" I laughed telling her patting her back as she choked. She began to whimper, something that Kiyrin used to do because he was so spoiled and greedy. I placed my nipple back into her mouth letting her finish up.

Looking down I noticed she stopped sucking so I quickly stuffed my boob back into my bra placing her back into the carseat.

The door opened and King hopped in next to me placing me in the middle with the kids.
"You mad at me still" he asked me turning my face in his direction with the help of my chin.

"Yes King why wouldn't I? You slept with the bitch" I spat at him snatching away
"What?.... Nigga you slept with who"? Money asked turning around in the front seat

"The nurse that all y'all thought was fine" I told them
"How you know that"? Money asked
"For one they both told me. And for two I've had his phone all day so I know everything" I dropped his phone on his lap

"Treasure I didn't wanna fuck her and the other strippers from the club so-" I threw up my hand cutting him off because I didn't wanna hear his bullshit.

"Y'all hungry" Trell asked passing a McDonald's looking back at us
"Nah" King responded looking at me ignore Trell.
"Answer the man" King lightly pushed my shoulder

"Look you better stop fucking touching me" I punched him in the face making him angry.

We pulled into the gates right up to our house
"Q grab the kids" King said before I could pick them up.
"I got it" I reached for them but King held my hand down until Q got out of the car.

He pulled me out of his door slamming me into the side of the car
"Get the fuck offa' me" I kicked and punched at him
"You better calm the fuck down before I fuck yo lil ass up out here playing and shit" he bit his bottom lip

"King move" I muffed his head coming out of his grasp. He followed me all the way into our home.

"Thanks sis" he hugged Millie who didn't hug him back, we both were still mad.
"Get your shit together King" she told him before kissing my cheek and walking out.

He took the kids to their room in which theh shared with Kiyrin because he was still small and a baby. Plus they all needed to be together.

I walked into the bathroom stripping free of my clothing. Turning the knobs for the water to come on and adjust I stared at myself in the mirror wondering why he cheated when I had everything any natural woman could want.

Looking down at my feet I hopped into the shower feeling the hot water pour over my head and the rest of my body. My body was lifted up from the tile and turned around.

He pressed his nose on mine
"Treasure I didn't fuck her intentionally, I didn't want her at all nor was I attracted to her. I don't want anyone but you so believe me when I say this shit man" he told me trying to kiss me but I turned my head

"If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated" I pushed away from him bathing as well as he did
"Bro you so fucking beautiful" he admired my body while we rinsed off.

He was really starting to piss me of with all that bullshit he was saying so I hopped out