The Gills and someone (Y/n) knows

A few months have passed since Peter is helping (Y/n) escape and hide, although between the two have grown romantic feelings for each other. They have had to have changed a few houses in the past few months just to hide from the Avengers that got onto their tail.

It was a warm summers night near a lake where Peter and (Y/n) were at. The moon shining against the lake's surface and lighting up the sky so it was bright enough to barely see. (Y/n) cuddling to Peter while laying in the grass.

"Hey (Y/n), can I ask you a question that might be out of the blue." Peter breaks the silence while looking over to her.

"Sure what is it, Peter?" (Y/n) says sitting up and allowing Peter to sit up also.

"So you as a mermaid, do you have gills? And if you do how do they work?" Peter asks while blushing a bit due to him being a little embarrassed.

All (Y/n) could do was chuckle a bit and nods a bit. "Yes. Yes, I do, but the thing is how do I put this in a way you can understand," she responds with a smile but yet concerned face. "Well the oxygen inside the water go into the gills and I have a small filter in the gills and it takes the oxygen and sends it down to my lungs and just shoots the water back out. That's the simplest way that I can put it." (Y/n) finishes.

"Well, I could understand that." Peter smiles and kisses her forehead. "You know I should just call you Fish Breath now," Peter says with a smirk on his face.

"Hey don't call me that!" (Y/n) punches him in the shoulder hard.

"Okay! Okay! But holy cow, how can you hit that hard?" Peter says while rubbing his shoulder.

"Well, Cause I'm a girl! With legs that turns into a metal tail. Plus I grew up being a dangerous person. I got abs, got muscle, and got nice looking metal legs, because of I. Am. A. GIRL!" (Y/n) screamed happily at Peter and left Peter laughing off his butt, but all of the sudden HYDRA soldiers come out from bushes and behind trees pointing guns at the two as they both hurry and standing and Peter grabbing his bag and putting it on quickly.

"(Y/n) (L/n), come with us and step away from the boy." a familiar voice hits (Y/n).

(Y/n) turns towards where the voice came from and so did Peter, but (Y/n) sees a face that she thought had died in front of her.

"(Y/n) who is he?" Peter asks quietly.

"Dad?" (Y/n) says facing her father that is alive.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

/hey guys this is a chapter and letting another one out within the hour! And it is a very long chapter but I hope you all will enjoy it! thank you all so much!! love ya!!/