CHAPTER EIGHT

It was Thursday and Stephen had the day off today so Xavier invited him too his hotel room to film for his YouTube channel Stephen agreed since he didn't have any other plans he quickly got ready putting on his Adidas tracksuit with Becky's the man T-shirt hidden underneath. "Welcome to upupdowndown I am your host Austin creed and today we have somebody new for you mr Stephen Taylor" "Yeah thanks for having me dude you know despite what people have said you've got a great channel here" Stephen  says with a smirk on his face. "Wait what who's talking bad about my show" "well I don't want to be a snitch or nothing but it was your good friend kenny omega" " of course it was him it's always him" Xavier says grinning" "anyway everyone on the show has a nickname what would you like yours to be and why?" "Well for me it's an old Indy nickname and it's the Glasgow warrior because of my few death matches I had and still kept my good looks" Stephen starts doing a cheesy smile "maybe you and sheamus could start a new tag team you're both warriors" "yeah both football or soccer as you call it here fans support the same two teams so yeah maybe when he's done setting the bar with cesaro" "ok so while you play fifa I'll ask you questions  just To get to know you more so favourite game ? " " it's gotta be fifa even though I stopped playing for a while football besides wrestling has always been a great interest of mine I love it just as much as wrestling if I wasn't a wrestler I'd want to be a footballer" "okay so if you couldn't tell Stephen is obviously from Scotland Glasgow  to be more specific so what was it like moving here permanently ?" "It was hard yeah I've been too the states before for independent  shows but it's only been for a couple weeks so I've stayed in hotels but now I'm living here so I had to find a home place to stay and get used too the massive culture difference and the accents my accents probably not the easiest to understand so I'm a bit insecure about that so it's been hard but I'm loving I'm living in LA  which is amazing Ive been here a few years now so I'm more used too it but at first it's hard but the people  at nxt were loving and welcoming and made it easier for me"  "okay so you said you've watched the show before have you got a favourite episode or favourite person on the show?" "I've gotta say any involving Becky Lynch is a barrel of laughs she's just so sweet and positive and goofy until she steps in the ring and starts kicking ass  and being the man she is she's great honestly" "you're a big fan of the man then?" Before Stephen answers he takes off his hoodie revealing his the man T-shirt "does that answer the question woods ?" Stephen says smiling "big Becky fan she's doing great I can't put her over anymore than that she's doing great and long may it continue" after  they  had finished recording the episode Stephen spent the majority of his day with the new day boys hanging out getting too know them and had a great time Making new friends.

Authors comments
This part is just a filler part I'm trying not to rush the story so there will be chapters like this but I hope you enjoy them just as much as other chapters. Thanks for reading have a great day :)