The Wild One -A Harry Potter Fan Fiction-

"My Twin Sister, The Wild One." -Hermione Granger

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"ALEXANDRIA ELIZABETH GRANGER!!"

My names... Well, you know what it is. I'm Hermione Granger's twin sister. We look EXACTLY the same. the Only thing different about us is that I have a scar above my right eyebrow from falling off a Tree... Anyway, I'm a 14 year old Witch who is going to Hogwarts for the First time (Transfer from an American school). I'm kinda Rebelious, Unlike my Sister, I love Pranking and Eating and Pranking and Fighting and Pranking... Anyways, I'm pretty nervous about the Transfer so I've been Pranking alot to keep it off my Mind. That's probably why Hermy is yelling for me. Better face it now...

Here we go.

"WHAT!?" I yell back down to my Twin sister.

"YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT!"

"No, Actually I don't."

"I AM COVERED WITH FLOUR! HOW COULD YOU NOT BE BEHIND THIS!!"

"Flour? I think Dad did that." I try not to Giggle

"DAD? You've got to be joking me." Hermione suddenly materialized in my doorway. COMPLETELY covered in Flour from head to Toe. I let out a snort.

"What about Hermes? He is always up to Mischief." I put on a Poker face. Hermes is my Cat. He has a Black coat with a white belly and paws and these strange, Green eyes. He's named Hermes because whenever I'm not in the room he always steals food off the counter.

"Or maybe even Athena." Hermione fake gasps. Athena is my Barn Owl. She's named Athena because... Well, You know, She's an Owl... And because she's very wise.

"Athena!? How could she do such a thing!?"

"I Know, But she's just so Mischievous." I fake sigh

Suddenly Hermione is hugging me. Getting Flour all over the Floor, Bed, and most importantly, ME.

"HERMY!!!" I push her off

"You did this to yourself." She giggled.

I glare at her and trying to wipe the Flour of off me and on to her.

"Alex! I almost forgot!" Hermione suddenly stands up returning back to her usual Stressed out self.

"What did you 'Almost' Forget." I sigh

"The Weasley's invited us to stay with them and go to the Quidditch world cup with them!"

"Wait, Us?"

"Yeah! I told Ron about you and he said that his parents said that you could stay!"

"Oh, WAIT!? QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!" I squeal.

"Yes, Rons dad got the Tickets."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"Calm down!"

"Sorry."

"Yeah, Sure. I'm going to the Bathroom to wash out all the Flour." Hermy starts walking out of the room.

"Wait!"

"yeah?"

"When are we we leaving?"

"Hee hee... Tomorrow... Mr Weasley is coming to pick us up by Apparation at around 2 in the morning. "

"..." I Stare at her

"Er... Sorry?"

I Say nothing but calmly walk up to her and SHOVE HER OUT OF MY ROOM BECAUSE I NEED TO PACK. RIGHT. NOW.

(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)

alright so basically this is a thing and not a whole thing so the things will be longer if I ever update. Lol. Haha. Comment, Like, and Share if you want this to become a full story and not just a little thing that gets lost in the sea of other things