After what felt like an hour of splashing around Darcy wanted to get out of the pool and relax. We sat in our beach chairs and let the sun soak in. I made sure to apply more sunblock to her so she wouldn't burn.

I don't realize how much of a mother I had become.  I find myself constantly turning into my own mother. I always forgot to put on sun screen when I was little causing me to get the worse sunburns. Despite all the warnings my mom gave me she either forcibly put it on or just let me burn to prove her point.

   30 minutes of tanning later Darcy complained she was feeling hungry. The rumble of her stomach proved she was telling the truth.

    The hotel was by the beach and there was a tiny boardwalk down the strip. I just decided to walk up and down to see what I find for her. Darcy was very picky about her food.

     "Darcy baby what do you want" I observed all the restaurants in view. "Burger" she cooed jumping up and down. She was squeezing my hand obviously set on having a burger.

I saw this little seaside bar that sold burgers, chicken tenders, all that stuff. We walked in and we were seating at a little booth by the window.

The waiter came to get our order. He has blond messy hair, carelessly brushed to the side and tanned skin, he was sort of cute.

    "Hello My name is  Adam. Can I get you beautiful ladies anything to drink?" He smiled grabbing his notepad.

    "She will have chocolate milk, I will have a Pina Colada, virgin of course" he wrote down the orders and sent me a small subtle wink. My cheeks flushed at his clear actions of flirting, not even trying to hide it.

    Me and Darcy began scribbling on her menu solving the puzzles and word searches that were on there while we waited for him to return.

"Here is your drinks" The waiter smiled setting down the glasses. I grabbed mine and sipped it slowly. I love Pina Coladas. It  tasted so refreshing.

  "What would you both like to eat" He smiled at me. I looked down quickly and blushed. He had a nice smile, adding onto the list of cute things about him.

    "I will have a Ceaser salad, and she will have a burger" I ordered for Darcy as she colored her menu not even paying attention to anything going on around her. I gave him both our  menus shortly after ordering.

   "One salad and burger for the pretty lady coming right up" He smiled walking away. Darcy started to giggle, "What are you laughing at Darcy."

  "That man called you pretty" She giggled while sipping her milk.  My phone started to buzz, it was a text from Gemma. I looked over before answering it only to find Darcy coloring away.

From: Gemma

Hey sweet thaaaaaang where are you im lonely:(

I smiled at her text. I replied 'Sorry you were to busy doing nothing I took Darcy out to eat. Be back to the hotel in a few'. I set down my phone and watched Darcy color her menu. The way she would just carelessly scribble. I smiled noticing the smile on her face. I went on my phone and checked twitter just to see if anything happened while I was done. Harry had tweeted an hour ago, thats when he was talking to Gemma on the phone. Not that I checked his twitter frequently or anything..

@Harry_Styles: Somehow I feel you are not telling the truth.

I hope he isn't talking about what I think he is. I turned my phone off and colored with Darcy to distract me from the things messing with my mind.

As I was coloring the menu with Darcy the waiter came back with our food. "Here you go ladies" He winked setting down our plates. I gave him a small smile as he walked away.

I picked up my fork and  picked at the lettuce, my stomach in knots from Harrys tweet. My thumbs twiddled as I played with my napkin.  I looked over only to see Darcy had ketchup covering her mouth, She looked adorable.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture. After my picture I helped her wipe it off. "How is your burger honey" I raked a hand through her curls. She bobbed her head, "Good." I smiled and waited for Adam to come back.

"Here is your check" He smiled giving me the reciept. I noticed some writing on the back... his number. I smiled and typed it into my phone.  I hadn't gotten this much male attention in a while... it felt kinda of stranger yet nice. The feeling almost foreign to me.

I threw some money down and stood up. Darcy was on my hip as we walked out of the resturaunt. The ocean was right there so I decided to walk down in the sand . Darcy wanted me to set her down so she could walk. She wobbled over to the sea and grabbed a handful of sand.

"Mommy this feels weird" She whinned throwing the sand down. I chuckled and looked at her. "Thats sand baby."

"It feels itchy" She said srunching her nose. She sat down and looked at the water. "Isn't it pretty Darcy" I  admired the ocean and Darcy at the same time. She nodded her head and smiled. Honestly I wish I lived near the ocean. The sea salt smell and the ocean breeze. My hair was tangling up as each gust of wind blew. I had completly lost track of the time.

   "Darcy its time to go" I sighed  standing up.

  "But mommy I like it here" She said with a pouty face. I gave her a sad smile. "You don't want to keep aunt Gemma waiting" I said grabbing her hand and walking back to the hotel.