"i'm sorry." jocelyn was quick to apologize, sincerity laced in her voice. "when that herb is in my system, i can't control it."

klaus tilted his head due to the pure curiosity looming. in his thousand years on earth, he'd never laid eyes on a siphoner before the bennett just inches away from himself. to say she intrigued him would be an understatement.

"i'm not going to hurt you, love." klaus sent her a gentle grin before he turned on his heel, facing katherine once again. "katerina on the other hand— so jumpy."

"please, just— kill me. i've told you everything that i know." the fear katherine radiated was unmissable.

it was a sight jocelyn had never gotten the chance to see before and it allowed her to conclude just how much fear klaus truly gave the vampire.

"you see, i believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? what could they be keeping from you?"

jocelyn's mind wondered to the night of the dinner with elijah before he was daggered. she remembered the older man being in search for the place where all the witches were massacred, in search for a place that would allow a witch to channel enough power to kill even an original.

"anything?" klaus taunted the doppelgänger. "tell me."

"they were trying to see if bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger." katherine replied to klaus' question at hand, seemingly calm as she did so.

"bonnie— jocelyn's sister, the best friend." klaus paced for a moment, seemingly deep in thought as he snuck another glance at the siphoner. jocelyn met his gaze, fear lingering in her eyes.

jocelyn couldn't deny that she feared for her sister, but the need for revenge after her grandmother's death blinded the siphoner. she cared for bonnie, in some sense of the phrase, but jocelyn's flaw was always allowing her temper to override any other emotion felt for the ones around her.

"i thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." klaus forced his eyes away from the bennett. the man hated the sense of guilt that began to grow the longer he thought of bonnie inevitably becoming collateral damage in order for him to get what he wanted.

"she doesn't— or didn't. i don't know." katherine shook her head, annoyance beginning to show on her features. "you kidnapped me, remember? i'm kinda out of the loop."

"well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." klaus paced the room once again, seemingly lost in thought.

"please, just kill me, klaus. be done with it."

jocelyn shook her head, letting out a scoff as she furrowed her brows. "you sound pathetic."

katherine didn't seem to react to the heartless words jocelyn sent her way, while klaus simply grinned in amusement. the man glanced away from jocelyn, his gaze flickering to the doppelgänger before speaking once again.

"and show you kindness? i searched for you for over 500 years. your death is going to last at least half of that." klaus then pull a pocketknife from his pocket, opening it before handing it to the vampire. "now, i want you to take this knife and stab yourself."

jocelyn's face scrunched up in a sense of disgust, forcing herself to look away from the two. katherine snuck one last glance at the girl before taking the knife from the man's hand. jocelyn easily heard the woman's groan of pain, the siphoner shaking her head at the sound.

"now, take it out." klaus ordered, enjoying the torment he was causing. "while jocelyn and i are gone, i want you to do that, over and over again and if you get bored— switch legs."