Arjun: that's only I m asking. What are u doing here? I m here for a case. You say..

Sanskar: I m also here for a case Arjun.
Arjun: Kavita case.??
Sanskar: hmm yeah, but you.
Arjun: commissioner sir gave that case to me. So I came here to investigate. Then only I came to know that some Swara Maheshwari is related to it. But what you have to do with this case. Yeah I remember, you and Kavita were...

Sanskar: no Arjun, I m not here for that. Actually Swara Maheshwari is my wife and me and Kavita were already separated but..

Arjun: wait!! You re married.. and Kavita is separated. It's confusing. And your wife killed Kavita.. but why??

Sanskar: no Arjun, what are you saying? Swara can never kill anyone.. ( shout)

Arjun look around and say: calm down. What happened? Tell me may be I could help u.

Sanskar nods and they sat. Sanskar explain everything ,how all these Happened.

Sanskar: I m really in mess Arjun. I don't know what to do. And secondly Swara is also not ready to back out from her statement.

Arjun: Mr. Roy is right Sanskar, if she don't want, anyone can't help And wait ,u r saying that she is alive.

Sanskar: yeah, I have doubt. See this receipt, and I just got info that a transaction is made from same credit card before two hour. If she is dead. Then who is using her card. That's why I came here to check if her dead body is here or not.

Arjun: you r right, there is definitely something suspicious about it. I came now only so I also did not see her dead body. We should check it and Sanskar , don't worry. Bhabhi will be released soon.and I promise nothing will happen to u too, if you not wrong then nothing wrong will happen to u too. I will help u.

Sanskar: thank you Arjun.. and I m sorry I couldn't inform u. I didn't knew u are here..

Arjun:its ok. I understand. I came here last week only after my transfer. Let's go.

They go to the room where dead body was kept. Both were about to enter but one officer stop Sanskar.
Arjun: he is with me.
Officer nods and allow Sanskar. Ragini was waiting outside and talking to Laksh and Mr. Roy about case.

Arjun ask ward boy to remove white cloth from dead boy face.

Ward boy nods and he was removing cover. Sanskar was praying inwardly that it shouldn't be Kavita. She should be alive.

The cover was removed and face was revealed. It's Kavita only.
Sanskar closed his eyes feeling defeated.
Arjun: Sanskar, she is dead only.

Sanskar ran his hand in hair feeling totally frustrated.
Arjun keep his hand on his shoulder.

Sanskar: what will I do, Arjun??
Arjun: Sanskar, we will do something.
Arjun signalled wardboy to put cover. Sanskar was going out when suddenly his eyes caught something.
He look at her hand which was revealing put from cover.

Sanskar: wait!!
He go to body and sees her hand carefully .

Arjun: what happened Sanskar?

Sanskar remind something, and his expression turn angry.

Sanskar: she is not Kavita.

Arjun: Sanskar, are u in sense!! Can't u see her face??

Sanskar: no Arjun , she is not Kavita. Kavita had a birthmark on her right hand and she don't have it. Arjun ,birthmark doesn't vanish even after death. It Should be there right?

Arjun: what? Are u sure?

Sanskar: I m 200% sure. If you not believe me then u can ask ragini too.