Chapter 6 : Kaname Wakes Up

Chapter six

You finally have the night class ready for the change to go into the academy. You crowd behind the gates and wait for it to open. You take a deep breath and let it out.

"Lady Yuuki, are you alright?" Kain asks. "Y-Yeah.. it's just going to be unusual for me to be back and not be a guardian anymore.. Besides people may recognise me." You explain. "I wouldn't be so sure of that.. Seiren got ordered to erase the students memories of us. For all they know, we never existed and this is the first time something like this has happened." Aidou explain. "But still I will know I was a guardian here. I lived here. This is what Zero and I call home.." You tell them. "Yeah, well you might want to shut it cause the gates are opening and if they hear you saying this. Their going to be confused and may get cautious." Zero says, you could hear he was agitated from the way he spoke.

"Why you!" Aidou started. You raise your hand to stop him. "He is right. The gates are opening. You wouldn't want to start a fight and loose your reputation would you Aidou?" You say and Aidou snaps out of it. "I apologise." Aidou says.

The gates fully open and you put your hand down. You look around and everyone is gathered. The new disciplinary committee were on duty. You start walking and the rest follow. You look at the side and your eyes widen, you are looking at Yori, she was part of the disciplinary committee. You walk over to her. You both bow at each other. "I thank you for your hard work Yori." You say. "Yuuki.. Your welcome." She says back. "Don't get hurt now!" you say brightly and rush back to Zeros side. "You okay?" he asks. "Yeah. Just a bit of a shock that the headmaster put her on the disciplinary committee.. Did you see who else was on the committee?" You tell him. "No." He says simply.

~~~~~~~~

After class we walked back. Zero and I was at the back of the students. "So what do you think is wrong with Kaname?" Zero asks. You shake your head whilst saying "I really don't know."

"Not any idea?" he asks.

"No. Not one." You say.

"Do you think it was anything serious?" he asks.

"The headmaster would've told me if anything serious had caused him to collapse." You say taking a breath. You were becoming agitated at his questions.

"But if he didn't want to worry you he wouldn't have right?" he asks.

"No. But he trusts me enough to not do anything reckless." You tell him.

"But-"

"No! no! no! No more questions.. PLEASE!" You beg.

"Alright." He says simply.

"Thank you!" you say.

You both hear footsteps coming up behind you getting faster and faster then slower. You tense up and grab Zero. You give him a side glance and he does the same to you. "Just act natural Yuuki, if it's somebody who is dangerous then I'll protect you." Zero explained. "Or I could use instincts and run.." you mumble.

"Yuuki!" A voice called out. You look behind. "Yori?" you ask confused. She comes up to you and Zero. "Kaname woke up." She says. "How is he?" you ask. "He wants to see you both and Ruka." She told you. "Alright. We'll be there in a few minutes." You tell her. She nods and turns around. "Or a few seconds." Zero mumbles.

You both run to Ruka and tell her what's going on then you all go to the headmasters office. You stop before you go in and take a deep breath and let it go. You knock on the door. "Come in Yuuki." the headmaster calls. You walk in to see Kaname looking at you. "Oni-sama!" you exclaim wrapping your hands around him, your knees on the floor. "Yuuki, I thought you'd stop calling me that." Kaname says softly. You fall apart in his arms crying. "I'm sorry Oni-sama, it's just Sara came in telling us you'd collapsed and I couldn't bear it! Seeing you like you were I didn't like it one bit! Im so sorry Oni-sama! I won't ever leave your side again." You tell him tears running like crazy. He gently picks you up and puts you onto his lap. "Yuuki it's okay. Just stay away from Sara.. She's up to no good." he says. You nod and he starts stroking your hair.

"Is she the one who made you collapse?" Zero asks. "I'm not sure but all my suspicion points to her." Kaname says. "I'll stay away from her if you need me to." You mumble. "Thank you Yuuki. I don't want you getting hurt." he says.

'But I won't..' you thought.

-----

Stopping there I'm not feeling too good. BUT WHATS HAPPENED TO KANAME? IS SARA THE CAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED?!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW??

AND READ MY NEW STORY 'DONT GIVE UP' !

Newest story link : http://wattpad.com/story/23979010?utm_content=story&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=pm