5:: Amu & Payu

Chapter 5::dtd 11.01.19

DELHI UNIVERSITY

"Pau, where are you? Please God.. ask her to come soon. Or else, Mrs. Dugles will eat me alive today."

Aman was pacing up down in from of his class waiting for Payal Gupta. She is his bestie and has promised she will write his assignment. Aman was 'so busy' in AR with his Arnie Bhai that he couldn't finish his assignment for Monday. So on Sunday eve, he rang up Payal to plead with her to write the assignment for him.

"OUCH, PAUUU" Aman cried getting a hit on his head from behind.

"Stop calling me that, Idiot" Payal again hit him.

"Arey, how can I not call you 'Pau', Pau? You call me Amu, I call you Pau. We are besties na, so our pet names should sound alike na?" Aman reasoned. He smiled sheepishly when she glared.

"Why were you pacing like this? You had laxative or what?"

"Where is my assignment? You wrote it write? Pau, please save me from Mrs.Dugles. "

"Amu, break it okay. Didn't I promise you the assignment? Here it is. " She said handing over the assignment just to be engulfed in a bear hug by Aman the next second.

"You are my saviour, Payu. My knight in shining armour. You save my dignity."

"By the way Amu, I still wonder what Mrs.Dugles saw in you that she is after you."

"Don't remind me.... she thinks She is Pretty Zinta and I am SRK from Kal Ho Na Ho. I mean I am indeed handsome and am named after SRK, but she isn't Pretty Zinda! NO way. She is that chipku Mrs.Kakkad from Main Hoo Na."

"Hahaha

"Hahaha. Ok Come, let's submit your assignment before she arrives." They ran to the faculty room. And kept his assignment on Mrs.Dugles's desk.

"And one more thing Aman Mathur don't you think that you fooled me by giving excuses for not writing the assignment. Let me tell you I know that for namesake you do a part-time job at AR.  In reality, all you do there is sit idle keeping a watch on ASR sir.
And you are taking advantage of this so-called part-time job ' to skip writing the assignment. Isn't that right, Lazy Bum?"