16::The night out.

Chapter 16 dtd 06.07.2019

Arnav a strong head business tycoon rose up to the top standing on his dreadful past. The delusions his young mind threw at his conscience broke him apart from his immediate family.  Khushi is half past her 17's. Khushi with her bestie and secret bearer Lavanya is all set to finish their schooling while Arnav is now 27..Only his Sister Anjali now Anjali Jha is in his life representing his only family. Aman match up his bestie Payal with his elder brother Akash Raizada. At the Payash wedding, Arnav came across the mysterious girl he met during Anjali's wedding. Arnav proposes a night out when their body and soul began to react to each other's beyond any logic. 

Now the rest.......

Arnav had made an excuse of an unexpected unavoidable meeting to get away from Payash's wedding reception.
Now he waits impatiently in his SUV for Khushi to come out.
He was looking at his watch time to time cursing about the time moving damn slow and Khushi is getting late.

"What's taking her so long? She said she would make an excuse of something after the reception. The reception ended hours before. How long should I sit here waiting? Where are you? I shouldn't have let her go in first place. It was better if I had took her out the very next second she agreed."

"Hey..."
Khushi sat in the car breaking Arnav's monologue.

"What took you so long?" He asked in a complaining voice. His own tone surprised him. Wasn't he bursting in fury just a second ago?

"My family." Khushi pointed back to the hotel where his family is staying back for the night. She told her parents she would stay with her friends that night. Too exhausted of the events of the day, everyone retired early to bed. Every one would stay back along with the couple , in the same hotel that night and Guptas will go along with Anjali and Shyam to drop the newly married couple to the Mathur's House late the next day evening taking in consideration of the auspicious time.

"How long?' He asked eagerly

"A full night" She replied.

He drove the car to the outskirts of the city. All the way he entwined his fingers of left hand with fingers of her right hand.

A silence prevailing in the car seems soothing to them. She slightly leaned to his shoulder and placed her head there. The smooth drive and the shallow rhythm made Khushi close her eyes slowly.

.
.
.
He cursed when his phone's alarm rang breaking her peaceful sleep.

Damn!! I forgot to put it in silent. He hurrily took out the phone and put it in silent. She saw the time which showed 2:00am.

They left around 11 and now it's 1. She was sleeping all this while? She scrunched her brows.

Then her eyes met his. They conveyed her an unknown passion. She heard his heartbeats near her eyes. She looked at their position. The front seats are leaned back. Him laying on his. While half her body is out of her seat and is over his body. She lay half above him. He had wrapped his both arms around her.
She hurrily tried to sit up straight. But he didn't let her.

"You might have gone numb." She reasoned.
He shook his head in denial, "I just started feeling alive." She smiled lovingly at him and placed her head above his heart.

"I have been waiting for you since long."
She hummed in response. "Everyone said you were gone, Kuhu. But I knew better."

"Khushi." She said.

"Khushi?" He questioned

"Mmhm.. My name is Khushi." She said with a beautiful smile.

His lips reflected hers and then broke into a full blown smile. "True. Very True. My Khushi. My happiness." He hugged her tight.

After another period of prevailing silence, Arnav slide back the roof of his SUV. They both looked at a shining star a bit away from the lot twinkling at them. They came out of the car. He had parked the car near a cliff. They sat on the grass leaning to the side of his SUV.

"18 years. Nothing was same anymore. You took my everything along with you. Why did you had to go? Couldn't you stay back for me?" He complained like the 9 year old kid. The same kid who had lost every single happiness of his 18 years back along with Kuhu.

She meet his eyes with her confused eyes.

"You don't remember? Do you?"
Taking a deep sigh he put feet to his only memory lane of happiness. He entwined their fingers and walked down the lane tagging her along.

Khushi saw the stubborn little Arnav who was so possessive about his only sister Anjali. She saw a little girl taming the angry kid. She saw the kids growing bonds as their families were.
She felt the happiness emitting his whole being when he talked about his Kuhu. Then he took Khushi to the day which changed everything. When Kuhu left whole family in deep sorrow especially filling little Arnav's world in darkness.

While reminiscing the happenings of that day, he clutched Khushi so tight like his dear life depended on her. She cried along with him .

"They lied to me. Kept me in darkness. They didn't let me come to you Kuhu. They took you away from me. I pleaded cried but none took pity of me. They did it all. I hate them I hate them all." He said crying his heart out hiding his face in her bossoms. She patted him lightly. The heavy heart poured out. The sorrow, the madness of 18 years. He foound his salvation in Khushi atlast. Such a long wait. But she is back to him. He cupped her face.

"The whole world is cruel. Everyone here is selfish, dark. None is good. Only you are an exception. I will take you away from everyone. I will hide you safe. I won't let you go this time. Never ever again. You won't go away, right? You will stay with me forever?"

"Forever and beyond." She promised.
She pulled him back to her again. She swayed him as he incoherently mumbled something. After pouring his heart out, he felt light. Khushi's fragrance filled his lungs with an unknown peace. He slowly fell into a slumber which took him to Lucknow. To the Lotus Lake. He saw him and Khushi sitting on a single chair. She in his lap, both covered by a single white satin quilt, watching the rising sun.
They closed their eyes in satisfaction taking the unique fragrance of Lotus mixed with holy Basil's. Can any day be better than this? Never.!.

Arnav and Khushi slept peacefully in each others arms dreaming a perfect future. While miles away in Lucknow a girl of model like figure came out of the private jet.
She took out her Sunglasses and put it on.
I am here, ASR. She happily dialed a number which rang a phone just few meters away from the Lotus Lake.

************"**************************

Helloo.... Long time 😁
How's everything???
I took an off today.
So here's the update...
Read Enjoy and Review

LoVe Arya ARshi 💕💕