2:: Chotte Raizada.

Chapter 1:: dtd 26.12.2018

Anjali Singh Raizada. The princess of the Raizada family.
Her birth brought so much luck to the family. Raizada family which had lost everything else than the memories of the good old days began to rise with every step Anjali took. She was indeed the princess. Even at a younger age, she bore the attitude, wit, and charm of a true princess. She had the whole mansion wrapped around her little finger. She ruled the mansion.

But then everything changed on August 21 of that year when she was 5 years old. She was the first one whom he saw when he opened his chocolate orbs for the first time. The chocolate orbs pulled her deep into its charm and mesmerised Anjali. When he was about to cry she tried to soothe him with her tiny hands. But he caught it in his hold to never let go. When she tried to pull her hand back his hold tightened and a loud cry woke up the entire mansion. If they were surprised to see their little princess hovering over the crib of the newborn, what shocked them was the baby trying to pull her into the crib by her hair.

Every time they tried to get Anjali out of the baby's hands he cried even louder. At last Anjali herself decided to bend before his demand she asked them to let him do as he please.

After some minutes when he finally realised Anjali was indeed to stay, he free her hair and held her hand tightly with both his hands. There started the saga of the princess becoming the slave. Which she gladly accepted. She must be there in front of his eyes every time he opened his eyes or else he would shake the foundation of the mansion with his loud cries. Such loudness from the tiny throat. Unbelievable!.

Her going to school stopped

Her going to school stopped. Till Arnav himself was aged for school, Anjali was tutored at home. Well, that didn't come as a surprise when the first word Arnav took was 'Aau' his way of Anjali's nickname 'Anju'. Over the years 'Aau' got changed to 'Di'. The only one who could handle Arnav Singh Raizada was his sister, his Di. She had to report before him during every recess in school. Else he would do anything to have her before him.

Once Anjali couldn't go to him as had to celebrate Anjali's best friend's birthday which usually happens during the first recess. Within 8 minutes Anjali was called urgently to Arnav's class 2A.
When she stepped into the class, the whole faculty including the principal was there. The class looked like after a tornado. The students behind the teachers, the furniture all down, scattered paper bits, thrown away lunch boxes, and whatnot. In the middle of all that, there stood a disheveled kid with clenched fits and raging eyes. Angry tears flew out of his now red eyes.

All that took for him to run and hug her tightly sucking the very breath of Anju was a mere "Chotte ". By the time Mr. And Mrs. Raizada arrived at the spot, Anju had calmed down him and was giving him toffees from her friend's birthday celebrations, them laughing at something Anju said to Arnav. Well, that day the entire town came aware of the Raizada siblings and especially the little Raizada' s bratty nature and his obsession with his sister.
From then everyone especially Anjali was so alert to not do anything to prickle his wrong nerves.

Even though the family got bothered now and then about Arnav's behaviour towards Anju, they consoled each other thinking about his young age

His 9th birthday brought another storm into everyone's life.

When he woke up, freshened, and came down, his ma, papa, and dadi were around him wishing him Happy Birthday. But his dear Di was nowhere in the house. When he enquired about her absence, he was told that his Di rushed out to her friend's house early morning just because she had a project to finish for school the very next day and wanted to return asap to spend the rest of the day with her little Arnav.

Noticing the increasing fire in his small chocolate orbs, even though everyone tried to make him understand he simply wouldn't get it. What only his mind captured was the absence of his Di. On his birthday she went out with her friends just after breakfast even without wishing him. Anjali being 5 years elder than Arnav had pampered and spoiled him to bits.

He ran to her room, gathered her favourite dolls, and threw them out of her window. As even then his rage didn't mellow down he ran to garden down her window to further destroy the already damaged ones.

Just when he was about to grab his Di's favourite doll, a small hand came and rescued it from the wrath of little ASR. He was all set to burst out of the person, but with one look at her everything else flew out of him.

****************############*************

https://mbasic.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=592840957502403&id=100003295124786&set=a.481962041923629&source=56

An add-up to the chapter is about my little brother.

**************************************************************Hello

Hello.
Here begins "Ruh ki Chaah" (Soul's Desire )
That was a glimpse of Chotte Arnav and about Raizadas.
Hope you enjoy the update.
Please let me know how u find this one.
Advance 🎊NEW YEAR WISHES 🎉 everyone.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all the wonderful buddies of my school and college. Just to let them know their wish to see me write and me dedicating the same for them is now fulfilled.

Read and Review. Pretty Please 😇 😉
Live Life and Let Others too.

Follow me or add the story to your library to keep in touch 😙

LoVe AryaARshi 💕 😊