11:: Happenings

Chapter 11: dtd 28.02.2019

Days flew by. Khushi had her Board exams done. She had gone out on a trip with Lavanya.

"Gauri Ji, the coming years will be not be pleasent for Khushi as per her horoscope and stars. The path she will choose will bring her hardships and sufferings She might go through depression. She might even think of her being useless. The things will go worse to that extend where she might even think to end her life"
Gauri gasped in horror.

He was about to continue when a voice interrupted the prediction.

"PanditJi, we are human. That human who alters and writes his destiny himself. Whatever you now said about me, the depression, thoughts to end life , so and so.. I am definitely not the one who will think all these. I am that who force others to have these thoughts for themselves." Khushi interrupted the priest her mother had called to check the horoscopes of her beloved family.

"Khushi Shiv Gupta is born to change fate. You don't have to worry for me, Ma. I know what I am doing."
With that she left to her room.

Like any other mother, Gauri too was so worried about her Khushi's happiness. From the time of the Pandit's visit, Gauri began to have this restlessness in her. Shiv tried to make her understand, still the mother in her couldn't stay calm.

"Amu, I was thinking to do a part time job."

"Why, suddenly? Something wrong, Payal?"

"No. I mean you are also doing. Then I thought why not try it out."

"You asked your parents?" Aman asked.

"Ya, I spoke with Dad. At was he wasn't favouring. Then I convinced him."

"Okay, so you thought about where to join?"

"No. I just had this thought. So shared with you and Dad. "

"Hmm..." Aman said thoughtfully.
Suddenly an idea struck him.

"Payal, why don't you join AR?"
"AR? " Payal was doubtful.

"Ha, join me. I can find something for you. Anyways, it's all busy fussy at AR with the new deal with Koreans."

"Mm. I would love to. Who will say no to AR?" Payal said getting all excited.

"Okay, very well. I will talk with the HR."

Lucknow
RJ Industries

"Anjali, I think it's time you really have to be serious abiyt uou and Shyam. RJ is in good place now. No major deals coming your way. Let's not drag your wedding more. You both have been engaged since years. Talk with Shyam and let us know." Arvind said in serious tone and left Anjali's cabin.

"Yes, Papa." She then leaned back to her chair and closed her eyes.

Shyam was busy with the new wing RJ was building for KuKu's Nest, a complete Lower Primary School and day care whuch RJ owns. Even though the school is owned by RJ on papers, Arnav never let Shyam to use a single penny from RJ. Arnav was hell bend to solely sponsorthe sponsor the school. But then Arnav was in the beginning of his career. Shyam and Anjali had to talk and then emotionally blackmail Arnav to make him agree to atleast allow them to use their salary for the school.

The school now runs on Anjali's and Shyam's salary plus the sponsorship from AR.

She called Shyam.
"Shyam, are winding up for the day?"

"Almost, Anju. Why?"

"Meet me in the Lotus Garden. I need to talk to you."

"You want me to come now?" Shyam asked feeling the tension in her voice.

"No, may be by 5."

"Okay I will be there."

Lotus Garden

"Shyam, Papa asked us to decide on our marriage."

"Ya, Mom and Dad is also pressing the matter."

"But Chotte..."

"I too want him to be present in our marriage."

"What if he won't come? There will be many people. Unlike in our private engagement. They will talk, ask questions, taunt about Chotte's detached behaviour towards the family. It will create a scene." Anjali said tired of all the happenings and leaned to Shyam's shoulders. He wrapped his arm around her.

"I am n't saying it's gonna be fine. I too know it won't be. But Anju, just because of the society we can't veil all this. Your Chotte will be there on our wedding. I will talk to him. That Saale of mine will never dare to cut my words." Shyam finished with attitude.

Anjali chuckled hearing him calling Arnav 'Saale'

"Oh please. We both know you won't dare to address him that on his face. So don't show off your ASR' brother in law types attitude to me. "

"Ok then. But I can show attitude to his sister. Right? Husband's rights." He asked playfully.

"Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha, I think you badly are in need of a reminder about who I am. Don't forget you are talking to the Raizada Princess." Anjali smirked.

"Na, I don't need to know about any Raizada Princess. All I am interested is in my Queen, Rani Sahiba." He said winking at her.

"Will you talk with Chotte tonight itself,Shyam?"

"So desperate to get married to me, aren't you Anju?" He teased.

"Ya high hopes, Shyam."

"Such an unromantic soul you are, Anju. You don't even use any endearments for me. All your love is for your Chotte. Nothing for me. Poor me." He said self pitying himself.

"Jealous are we?"

"Jealous. And me? No way. That's your brother. I still remember how he used to glare at me for Kuhu. I mean seriously she was my baby sister and he used to glare at me like I committed some crime."

" I miss those days. And Kuhu too." Her eyes teared up. A lone tear escaped.
"Hey, didn't we promised her soul that whenever we remember her we will smile and not cry. You are breaking your promise."

"No who said I am crying? Anjali Raizada never cries." She quickly wiped face.

"Oh really?"

"Ya try me."

"I can make you cry in my own special ways. Want a demo?"
He said mischievously eyeing her rosy lips.

"Nno. Keep a distance. Nothing before marriage." She stood up.

"Comeon Anju, don't be so unromantic. I bet I will make you pay once I get my hands on you." Shyam said whining.

"First catch me." She ran of teasing him.

*************************************
Hai, so third update of today.

I hope you didn't forget the story yet.

Thank you for all the support and love till date.

Don't forget to check out my other works too
OUR LOVE
SHADOWS AHEAD
HEART AND SOUL SEASON2
MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL ( Completed )

LoVe AryaARshi 💖 😊