WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

So there's this Biology tuition teacher- who is my tuition teacher.

She, is TOO much.

She teaches very very fast- almost as fast as Sonic The Hedgehog! I couldn't catch up- even one bit! Worse of all, she gave us a biiiiiiig book of notes, and asked me and my friends to memorise everything in seven minutes. SEVEN minutes! Who do you think I am? SUPERMAN?!?

Of course I couldn't memorise a thing, cuz I almost had a heart attack and my heart was beating as fast as her teaching. And the WORST of all, anybody who couldn't answer her questions will be punished to stand on a chair outside her house- in the sunlight!

That's not the absolute worst part- this is:

So apparently, I have skin allergies- and of course, I was punished since I couldn't answer any of her questions. Many mosquitoes and flies were out there- and they stung and bit me- they even stood on my allergic and infected skin! I couldn't bear it anymore!

And all her neighbours saw me- I was very very embarrassed.

After I got into my mom's car (ARGH I know, she's still a big liar, but we managed to get along quite okay recently), I couldn't take my feelings in anymore and I cried. I told her everything and she pitied me so she decided to cancel the tuition class.

LegoFanNexo101
cc81094
PepperRavenBat
MoonTheReader
Crazy_Cartoon_Lover
ChloeDaPleb
Ravenfanflipline
thecrazyandweirdgirl

So what do you guys think about my story? Do y'all have any similar experiences? Lemme know in the comments down below. :)

:'(