Chapter 12 Stephan

"Why are you in the hall way? Why do you have a tub of ice cream in your hands?" He said I just walked upstairs and went to my room.

'He's going to kill me!' I told Natalie. 'no he's not I can sense that he's sad that you ignored him.' She said will a whimper 'how can you sense that??' Because I have power and I'm al-....I'm very good at smell I can smell people's feelings.' she said as she was wanting out.

'Why do you want out? I wanna re-search.' mates and werewolf's and why I'm a red wolf and all' I told her

She whimpered jeez I guess sense she's only been out once I could go out for a walk.

Stephan walked into the room I jumped up

"Stephan.... could I take a walk." I asked more like I begged.

"Sure. but I'll walk you just in case someone try's to attack you." he replied with a smile

He grabbed something it was a collar and leash. wtf I'm not a.... never mind wait... Yea IM NOT A DOG! IM A WEREWOLF THINGY!!

"What the hell are you doing with that my neck is huge it would brake." I said with a little anger and sadness. I guess he thought I was ganna run away.

"I don't want you running away and plus I had a dog when I was younger but I guess your right." he said with a sad expression.

Awe I made him sad I'll make up to him.... but he really thought I would run away?

I brought a ball and some chew toys, I was going to act like a dog.

We walked outside and went to the woods where no one would see us.

I gave him the toys and shifted to werewolf form.

'It's about time you let me out.' Natalie said

'Just pay attention I'm on a mission' I told her and I growled.

She whimpered and she listened.

I guess Stephan knew what I was doing so he threw then ball and I caught it and gave it back to him and licked his face.

After an hour or so of playing I was growing tired but Stephan looked like a little kid with a brand new puppy. I didn't want to ruin such a beautiful sight but then all a sudden I felt drained.