Chapter 8

I woke up and smell the fresh air I sit up and rub my eyes to see Stephan/Master right in front of me he scared the shit out of me! Having a mini heart attack. "Why are you staring at me master? you scared me." I said and then I yawned.

"Because you look peaceful when you sleep, and I'm waiting." he said so cutely and I think he blushed but turned away. After a couple seconds he looked back and his face was back to normal.

"Waiting for what master?" I said cutely oh my gosh I totally forgot the kiss thingy ma-bober. (2016: I was editing and thought I put "boober" LMFAO)

"The kiss morning and night. Remember?" he was waiting for me? he must really want that kiss. " Yea I'm sorry I just had forgot at the moment." I said and I hugged him.

Stephan's POV

She was hugging me I felt calm by her touch, I wanted this an everyday thing too but that would seem weird.

I want her to like me for me not because I'm her master... or is that just my mind going crazy? I think it's going crazy. do I need coffee? Blood? Sleep? Medical care? One of those.

Master... MASTER! THATS IT!!! I'm her master she obeys me all I have to do is make her have sex with me. I'm brilliant!

But I can't she will be forced against her will and she never forgive me I frown. Forget it I'm leaving it's hard to be around her and not command her to do something. right then she looked at me and pushed me on the bed I tried to get up but she just told me to stay.

So I did, I just laid there while I'm waiting for her to return, wait this is my chance to go to leave and to not hurt her in anyway.

But she said stay here so I shall see what she needs,or wants...The kiss! did she think I was going to lay around and wait for her I want my kiss. I stormed in her room and then her bathroom

She was half naked and putting on her bra and then she noticed I was there, She squealed and then she slammed the door shut

Wow one way to handle a guy. her boobs looked so inviting I just wanted to come enjoy them. Her butt looked inviting too all juicy and round.

Kayla's POV

He saw me naked I started to panic what if I didn't have good enough breast and what if my butt looked flappy I breathed in and breathed out and I walk out in a bra and panties they were the sexiest I could find luckily I had on some boy shorts game on. >:]

I looked at him and then I walked behind him and jumped on his back is this fun? no eww what was I thinking my boob are like squishing his neck. I get down and then he faces me "you still owe me a kiss." he said with a smirk and I gulped what was going to happen today?

He grabbed my waist and I let out a moan why was I doing that? He then pushed me against the wall he started to kiss down my neck I didn't want this it's to early.

I moan and I guess he thinks I'm enjoying this well I kinda am.

This is my chance to get closer to him but not this way I'm not ready what if I'm not any good in bed.

I guess only one way to find out.

Stephan's POV

I bet she likes this what if I'm rushing her she was moaning and she's not stoping me.

She runs her hands threw my hair and I keep kissing her neck I move up to her face and kiss her she recovers from shock and kisses me back I bring her to the bed then ****************************************
(2014)
I'm not writing sex scenes and I never had I didn't even write those In chosen I copied other books cause i don't like writing about sex. Enjoy and if you want sex scenes then this is not the book for you.

(2016)
I saw a lot of comments saying how they basically look for sex scenes. Mind you in 2014 I was in 7th grade and like 12-13 and so now I'm 14 in 9th grade. Yes I'm more mature to write them but remind you again I'm a virgin I have no experience in sexual life and how it feels and what it's like. I might know how it happens and etc. but that doesn't mean I know everything about it so maybe I'll do some in my other books.

-_SourlySweet_