(6.) Getting to know them (part 2)

~~~YOUR POV~~~

The movie finishes with them driving away in their truck. Then the adds start going off so you grab you phone next you and check the time. "5:30, their probably almost here." You say quietly, you were getting really tired. The flight and the meeting some of the pack members, really most of tired you out. "Okay, I'll ask Preston to text me when there in there rooms and ready to meet you." Rob answers. You glance up at Rob giving a "mhmm." Then looking back down. That's when things started to weird, you just noticed you were leaning on Rob with your head on he's shoulder. You feel super comfy but thoughts start going through your head 'Ive been talking to this dude for weeks over the phone, and now all of a sudden I meet him and almost fall asleep on him!!' and things like 'He probably feels really akward right not because we're friends... I feel so bad' You then slightly lift your self from Rob's support and you can feel that Rob looked over at you. "Oops.. sorry, I didn't even know I did that.." you say not even looking up at him with a nervous laugh. "Oh! It's fine (y/n)!" 'bing' Rob's phone went off and he picked it up, "oh! Lachlan and Vikk just got back, they wanna see you, their in there room." Rob says as he gets up. "Oh.. um.. o-okay. " You say as you join him out the door. The two of you walk side by side down the hallway Til you make it to Lachlans and Vikks door. Rob gives two loud knocks and you both wait for an answer.

Someone opens the door really fast with a zombie mask and yells "ARGGHHHH!!!" Scaring you bad enough to where you jump back and run behind Rob "AHH!". "Wow... Sorry I didn't expect to get that reaction out of you" Vikk says as he takes of the zombie mask. "Wow.. really Vikk, while we waited on you guy we watched a zombie movie.." Robb says with a laugh. "Oh wow! Then my timing was perfect!" Vikk says laughing. You come out from behind Rob and punch Vikk hard in the arm, (playfully of course) "You're a butt!" You say as you let yourself in to meet Lachlan. You greet Lachlan with a 'Hello!!' and say hi to Preston who was in there with them. You sit down with them and things go just like with Mich and Jerome. You flop down on one of their beds and put your back on the head board. You scroll through their TV and start watching something stupid movie and the boys/men talked. You started to yawn and get heavy eyed, you try forceing your eyes open and listen to the boring TV and the boring conversation the boys were having. But a few minutes later, everything was black and warm..

~~~ROBS POV~~~

"Uh oh... Looks like we're to boring for Ms. (H/c)." Lachlan says quietly and pointing at the bed, all of us look to see a skinny girl curled up on the bed taking a nap. "I was worried this would happen.." I said as I stood up. "What do you mean?" Preston asks. "We'll, #1 she, out of all of us, had the longest flight, 4 hours, #2 spent like two hours getting to know Jerome and Mich, #3 watched a movie with me, #4 stayed and listened to us ramble for like 2 hours.. I mean, who wouldn't fall asleep." I finally explain to the others. "Oh.." Vikk got out.. We all akwardly looked a (y/n) for a while.. "well um.. I could carry her back.. I think she needs the rest." Rob finally said after a few minutes. "Oh here I'll open the doors for you!" Vikk said as he grabbed (y/n) room key from the table. I leaned down and carefully wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. "She's.. uh.. actually really light..." I say confused.. but I laugh at the Same time. I carry her out the open door, thanks to Vikk and walk down the hallway with Vikk following. I look down to see (y/n) head against my chest and her sleeping face. I turn in front of her door and Vikk slides the key in front on the pad and opens the door. I quietly walk through and lay her gently on the bed.I then turn around quickly and I tip toe out of the room, as Vikk very quietly shuts the door. "Wow.. okay.. now I think I could use some sleep myself." Vikk says causeing both of us to laugh as we walk back to our rooms.

I open my door to my room to see Preston on he's bed on he's phone. I then flop on mine and start going through my phone as well. Today was actually a really good day, I thought to myself as started thinking on what to do tomorrow. I mean, All seven of us are open and free, and have nothing to do! It's a great opportunity to go out to an arcade or something. I checked the time on my phone, And it said 10:45. I look over to find Preston lights out, I knew (y/n) was alseep so I couldn't text her. So I turned off my lamp and got under the sheets. I'm shut my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

Ahhhhhh.. I'm really hoping some people read this and my hard work was not for nothing.. anyways! If anyone ends up reading this, THANK CHUUU~~~~