Family reunion

(Riley in mm)

Kacy's POV

"Ouch mommy your hurting me" Riley wined as I did her hair. "Sorry Pooh butt  you gotta get your hair did" I told her.riley kept moving and moving thirty mins later I was done.when I said I was done she went straight to the mirror.riley ran into her room and pranced around.dave wanted to surprise me and Riley so I got dressed also

dave wanted to surprise me and Riley so I got dressed also

He said after the surprise we're going to eat dinner somewhere.riley had on a pink dress with a gold heart in the middle and some cream tights with tiny gold hearts on it. "Mommy" Riley yelled. "Yes" I yelled back. "The door" she answered.i got up and opened the door and I saw Tarrani  I and queen and Dave.i jumped in Tarrani arms. "Sister" I said and hot tears rolled down my face.then I hugged queen. "My baby" she cried hugging me.i let them in and Riley was sitting in the sofa on her phone.she looked up at everyone like what is going on. (In mm) "Riley you know the picture in the wall of you and  two girls that's your auntys queen and Tarrani  I but you call them aunty" Dave explained.Riley got up and hugged queen first. "Omg your so damn big" she said.riley did a pose then hugged Tarrani. "My baby so beautiful" Tarrani said being dramatic.

A hour later

Me and Tarrani  and queen was talking. "I can't wait to meet Nate" queen said sipping her drink. "Mmmm" tarrani said nodding in Agreeance.i giggled and said he should be home soon then we're gonna go get some food. "Yessss because I'm hungry" Riley said. "Mee two" Dave  said. Dave and Riley looked at each other than ran into the kitchen laughing. "Your mom have pie in the fridge?" Dave tried to whisper. "Yeah" Riley said not whispering at all.they giggled and I yelled. "Hey don't eat it all!" I yelled at them.queen then coughs and say "so your pregnant". "Yes" I reply. "Not by Dave" Tarrani adds. I roll my eyes and say "I know me and Dave are not together me and Nate are happy together" I say a little irritated. "Ok" queen says in defense.then  Nate comes through the door. "Hey babe" he says kissing my forehead. "Nate this is my sister Tarrani and my sister queen" I say introducing them.they shake hands and whatnot. "Damn he fine" queen whispers loudly.

After dinner

Queen and terrani go to the hotel there staying at.riley went home with Dave.me and Nate were sitting on the sofa talking about baby names. "If it's a boy I wanna name him mason or Ryan or Karlos " Nate said. "Ok well if it's a girl I wanna name her lea or  Journey" I told Nate. He kissed my lips then said "ok babe"

That's it because a girl is tired and I have writers bloke 😣 ima skip time again I know I'm sorry but yea ❤️