Gone

(Mrs.janet in mm)

Dave POV

I was sitting on the bed with Riley in my arms.im in love with this lil girl.i started making funny faces  and she started laughing 

i started making funny faces  and she started laughing 

I kissed her little nose and held her closer to me.kacy came upstairs and handed me a bottle.she then layed  Nexted to me and Riley and hugged both of us. "I love you" I whispered in her ear.then we heard a load knock and we looked at each other.i then handed Riley to Kacy and then walked down to the door.i opened it then I saw queen and tarrani holding a lot of shit. "You gone let us in or just stare" tarrani snapped. "Damn come in..knocking like police and shit"I mumbled letting them in.they had balloons and cookies for Riley.kacy came down with Riley and tarrani took Riley out kacy's Arms.

kacy came down with Riley and tarrani took Riley out kacy's Arms

They also bought her a picture frame and then they decorated it

"Aww" Kacy says stuffing cookies in her mouth.queen had Riley bouncing her up into the air.we had a lil good time. It was 10:00 am. "Damn kacy it's time for work" I tell her.queen and tarrani left  and I get dressed and head to work. "Byee bebe" I Say kissing Kacy then kissing Riley then I left.

Kacy POV

I had work in a hour.so I go dressed.

Riley was already dressed so I wrapped her into her blanket and out her in the car seat

Riley was already dressed so I wrapped her into her blanket and out her in the car seat.i drive to her daycare.she goes to the same day at I went when I was little becuase I know  mrs.Janet Takes good care of kids.its so fun at mrs.janets daycare.i told Riley goodbye and headed to work.i was working a long shift at the vet today so I called dave "daviee I'm working late so can you pick Riley up at 3:00" I Say still working with blue (the dog) "Yeah sure bye Bebe love you" He say "byee" is say then hang up.blue has a very bad case and I was afraid she wasn't  gonna make it. (She had a vet scrub apron thing over her clothes btw)I then finished my check up with her then put  her back in her kennel then gave her more food and water.then my coworker called me. "Yeh" I Say to Betty. "We have a emergency pet in room nine we need you to check out" Betty says taking a call.i then rush to room nine and see a little kitten with a huge wound on her back gushing with blood.lord this is gonna be a long day.

It was 2:50 and I got a call for dave he sounded worried "babe come to Riley's day care hurry" he says.i froze then spoke "Bebe I'm at work what's wrong". "Hurry up its a emergency baby"he says then hangs up. I told my boss  it's a emergency and I left.i went full speed on the truck dave bought  as our "family car". I arrived there 5 mins later.i ran into the daycare. "We're is Riley" I say crying. "Your mom checked her out" mrs. Janet says. "WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING LET MY MOM GET HER" I yelled at mrs.jenet. All the kids were looking at me.i kinda felt bad. Mrs,Janet was now in tears and dave was pacing around like a mad man. "Well I know her becuase you went here so I thought you guys were close I'm sorry Kacy" mrs.janet whispered. "I'm sorry mrs,Janet for yelling." I Say hugging her.we looked over the cameras.it was my mom indeed.me and dave drove over to my old hosue.the same car in the driveway that was in the video. I took the key to try to open the house but she changed the locks.i bust opened the doors. I saw her on the table twerking on some guy.i went into her room then my room.no Riley. I grabbed her bye her hair and yelled "We're is my baby". She laughs "not here" she speaks. I then slam her face into the glass table and then lift it back up.i see dave run up to the guy with a gun "we're tf is my baby girl I want answers now or someone gonna get hurt." Dave yells. Both my mom and the guy laughs. "Come one dave let's call the cops". I say going outside and d calling the cops.i then saw my mom and the guy zoom off.good thing dave took a picture of the  license plate.the cops arrived and they have my moms and the guys face and there license plate.we also put out a Amber alart on there car and we have Riley's picture out everywere.i then went inside of the old house and searched through it.i then heard small cries.

That's it guys hope you liked it.pls like and comment ❤️. Sorry for cliffhanger 🤪