The Beginning

okay so here is the first part of the story enjoy sorry the gif is just something I found a wanted to show  and I got the Idea from the  AMV above
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A 5 year -old Boy with straight Blond hair and baby blue eyes was running down the halls of a orphanage ,when he heard a small quite ,but high pitched voice call for him "Al wait up" said a little girl with the same color hair but wavy with the  beautiful violet eyes as the little boy named Alfred , but Al to her.

The boy just sighed to himself then called to the little girl  " Mattie hurry up we are suppose to meet people today that might adopt us aren't you excited" Alfred said with stars in his eyes full of hope .

Marguerite frowned when hearing this. Alfred gave her a puzzled look when he saw his little sister lip start to quiver. Alfred could see tears welling up in Marguerite eyes.

"Hey what is wrong sis don't you want to get out of here and have a family ?" Alfred said try to cheer her up " Of course but I don't want to get separated from you either".

Marguerite being a year younger then her bother she was pretty smart and Alfred knew this he sighed and told her " I'm not going to let that happen now come on silly" petted her head and grabbed her hand then started walk down the hall to Miss Yekaterina 'Katyusha' Braginskaya the owner of the orphanage office.

As they made their way to the headmistress office. Once they got to the big oak door that might just change their lives forever as Alfred and Marguerite looked at each other they gave one another a small nod as they knocked on the door.

"knock,knock"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Humans,Undead and nations that is all I have today tell me what you think
-Roze Alt Weise
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roze: So what do you guys think so far?

Mattie: Well I thi *gets interrupted by Al*

Alfred: DUDE ITS TURNING OUT SO COOL

Roze: Kesesese well thank you Al but Mattie was talking you need to wait, so as you were saying Mattie?

Mattie: well I think Al pretty much covered it the story is turning out great

Roze: AWWW~ thank you guys