👑Chapter 15: The Plan/Shocking Revelations👑

Carlos' P.O.V.

I had been called by Mal that we would all have a meeting in my room. But, the thing that struck me the most was why did Evie pull some of my hair out? I decided to just ignore it because I know she tends to be surprising sometimes.

I was already on my way to the room after hanging out with Ella, since we were ready to discuss our plan on getting the wand at the coronation.

I got there and saw Mal, Evie, and Jay gathered around the table, some kind of chart graphed out.

"About time you got here." Mal said.

"Sorry. I was with Ella." I replied.

Their eyes lit up at the mention of her name. "Where is she?" Jay asked.

"She's with Ben. He promised to be a better brother." I explained.

They looked a bit disappointed, so I told them everything Ben told me and they were reluctant about it, but agreed.

We began to turn our attention to the plan.

"When the doors open and Ben comes in, I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony." Mal explained. She looked at me. "Carlos."

"I'll drive in with our limo so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand." I explained.

"Perfect. Evie." the purple-haired girl said. "Yeah?" Evie replied.

Mal held up a blue perfume bottle. "You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

Evie nodded in agreement. "Okay."

We all separated before I went to my bed with Dude and began petting him.

"M. You wanna break Ben's love spell?" Evie asked.

I turned my head towards them as I saw Mal looking at her spellbook.

"Yeah. You know, for after." she replied.

"Don't." Evie said softly, sitting down beside her.

"I've just been thinking. You know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon and begin to bloot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra cruel." Mal explained.

There was a moment of silence before she closed her spellbook and got up, leaving the room.

"M." Evie tried to stop her, but no avail.

+++++++++++++++

Evie's P.O.V.

Once we were done discussing the plot and everything, I decided that I would sneak into the science lab so I can test out Carlos and Ella's hair samples.

I had taken one from Ella when she was sleeping. I had to find out if they had some kind of relation because they literally have the same hair.

She's the only AK here with different colored hair. Also, I'm sure Carlos will be happy once he finds out.

I got up and exited the room, saying night to the boys. I quickly went to mine and Mal's room and got my books and stuff.

Maybe Ella could join us when we take over Auradon. No, I can't do that to her. None of us can.

No, we can.

No, we can't.

I honestly didn't feel right about all this. I didn't want anything to happen to Ella. I loved her like my little sister and she was so precious.

I quietly sneaked around the dorms before I made it outside. I walked, avoiding anybody by hiding every now and then before I ended up in the building where the laboratories were held for mostly the college students.

I managed to sneak in quietly, passing the guards and getting inside.

Making sure no one was around, I went into one of the labs and locked the door. I made sure the windows were blocked before I knew things were good.

Soon, I gathered all the equipment I needed before putting my skills to the test. I grabbed the hair samples and began my work.

Once I made sure to know every detail, I followed the instructions I remembered. Soon enough, my work was done and I was waiting for the results.

I decided to grab my mirror because I wanted to check on Ella wherever she was.

"Mirror, mirror, in my hand, where is Ella?" I asked quietly.

The mirror did its magic before I saw her laughing with her brother and parents at the fireplace. I smiled, my heart fluttering at the sight of the little girl.

I heard some beeping and I put it away, going to the machine. After analyzing the details on what the results showed, it shocked me.

It was a match. I read deeper and that is what shocked me more.

Brother and sister.

Softly gasping, I panicked a bit as it all sunk in.

Carlos and Ella were brother and sister. Ben wasn't her real brother. Belle and Beast weren't her real parents.

Cruella was her real mom.

I know I have to tell Carlos, but how can I? I guess I have to tell him before the coronation.

"Who's there?" I heard a loud voice boom.

Snapping my head, I realized that there was a guard patrolling the building. I quickly put everything back to the way they were, cleaning up, and grabbing my books.

Once I felt the coast was clear, I quickly opened the door and looked around, seeing the guard going down another hallway.

I quickly took off my heel boots and decided to run out as quietly as I could. Once I was out of the building, I managed to get back to the dorm undetected.

When I got back, Mal wasn't in the room still.

I quickly changed and got into bed before looking at my chemistry test.

Is this who I really am? Am I a smart girl or a villain in need of a prince and castle?

I put it back down and went to sleep.

I hope neither Ella or Carlos hate me after I reveal what I found out.