👑Chapter 6: Melody v.s. Audrey👑

A/N: Mini-chapter

   Third Person P.O.V.

Audrey was being scolded by her parents for what she had done earlier after dropping Ella off. However, it wasn't her fault.

*Earlier*

Audrey kissed Ella's cheek before she let her go with her parents and brother. She smiled before turning away and walking off to her own castle. As she was walking through the beautiful forest, she heard whinnying coming, followed by two horses and the one person she despised there.

"What's with the horses, fishy?" she asked her with annoyance.

"I challenge you to a race. There will be other challenges too. If you win, I will back off when you're with Ella. If I win, you back off when I'm with Ella." the raven-haired, blue-eyed teen explained.

Audrey felt anger rushing towards her. "You want a challenge? Fine. I'll give you one." she said as she put on the riding helmet and swung her leg over the Palomino horse.

"Call it." she said.

"Hyah!" Melody urged her horse to gallop.

"Come on!" Audrey urged as she kicked the horse's sides and they were all off at a full gallop. It ended up being a race through the forest.

The two girls were right next to each other as each of them tried to make their horse to as fast as they could.

There ended up being a huge log that they knew they would have to jump, and the horses ended up jumping over it.

What Audrey didn't know was that her horse was an Arabian, which was known for their endurance. She urged her horse on further and he ended going five feet ahead of Melody and her horse.

They went through a river, which ended up in Melody loosing her grip on the reins and falling off her horse, getting soaked.

Lucky for her, she didn't grow a tail, so she ended up getting back on the horse instantly as she saw Audrey ahead of her.

"Come on, boy. Let's show her what we got." Audrey whispered in a soft voice to her horse, which made him whinny and go on more.

Her horse slipped, which resulted in her foot coming out of the stirrup. She ended up nearly falling, but she latched onto the running horse's mane and pulled herself up once again.

She ended up finding the same place where she and Melody met up, signaling that she had won the race.

"That was only one!" Melody said as she halted her horse and tied both of them up where there was a water trough for them to drink from.

"We do an apple bobbing contest now." she said as she got two buckets filled with water and thirteen apples in each.

Audrey got a hair tie and tied her hair back and put her hands behind her back.

"One." Melody started.

"Two." Audrey followed.

"Three." both girls said.

Audrey was motivating herself as she tried her best to get as much apples out of the water ad she could.

She was getting sick and tired of Melody's bullshit that she ended up telling herself to not do this for herself, but for Ella.

She heard cheering come from beside her and she groaned in frustration as she saw Melody had beat her.

"Oh, yeah!" she cheered.

"That's it! How about an arm wrestle? Winner takes all!" Audrey said.

"You're on!" Melody exclaimed as she and Sleeping Beauty's daughter got to a bench and grasped each other's hands.

"On three. One, two, three."

Audrey and Melody began to do their arm wrestle.

"You know, that whole nice girl act, I never bought for a second. You can spend as much time with Ella as you want, but, you're still a self-centered brat." the black-haired teen told her. Audrey was getting angry at her for those remarks so she decided to have a little comeback.

"And you can have two legs all the time, but you're still fishy." she said and Melody lost her focus and Audrey ended up beating her, which resulted in Melody screaming in pain.

"You brat! You broke my arm!" Melody cried as she held her arm.

"One, I didn't mean to. And two, you brought this upon yourself, since you challenged me in the first place. But, I won. So, that means you back off when I'm hanging out with Ella." Audrey told her.

Melody ran, whimpering in pain as Audrey stood there.

'Finally, the fish is staying out of my way.' she thought to herself before taking the horses back to the stables and going home.

*End of Flashback*

Audrey had enough of her parents scolding her. So, she stood up from the table.

"I do not care! Melody challenged me and I accepted! She brought this upon herself! That deep fried fish stick has no right to blame me for this! She wanted a challenge, I gave her a challenge!" she yelled before storming off to her room.

She was so angry, she didn't feel like sleeping or looking over her clothes.

All she wanted was to see Ella because during her tough times, Audrey always went to Ella and the little girl seemed to be her chill pill.