👑Chapter 5: We Might Have To Tell Her👑

Third Person P.O.V.

It was finally nighttime in Auradon, meaning that everybody had to go to sleep. Audrey had taken Ella home and said she would see her the next day.

Ella took a bath and changed into a beautiful purple nightgown that reached till her calves and the sleeves covered her hands to where only her fingers were visible.

"Ready for bed, Ella?" Belle asked her daughter as she saw her finishing brushing her hair.

"Yes, Mommy." she replied as she hopped into her bed. Belle placed the blanket over her and tucked her in.

"Goodnight, Ella." she said as she was about to leave, but the little girl grabbed her hand.

"Can you sing that lullaby for me?" she asked.

"Sure, sweetie." Belle said as she laid down beside Ella and held her tiny, yet warm hand.

A/N: Play the video and imagine Belle singing that to Ella

After Belle finished singing, Ella was fast asleep with her stuffed Dalmation. Belle slowly got up and kissed her 'daughter's' forehead before leaving the room.

When she closed the door, she began walking until she got to the living room. She saw her husband and Ben there.

"Mom, Dad. We have to tell Ella sooner or later." Ben said.

"We have to tell her that she is really Cruella's child."

Belle and Beast looked at their son before looking at each other. They had to admit, Ben had a pretty good point. If they were to keep it a secret until she was older, it would just hurt her deeply that the people she thought were her family wasn't her real family and that a villain was her real parent.

It would hurt Ella that they kept it a secret without telling her and who knows what would happen in the future. Ella might go mad.

Or even worse, she might run away to the Isle of The Lost and would eventually become a villain.

"You're right, Ben. We have to tell her. Or else, she will be hurt and pained when she's older and I don't want her to become a villain." Belle said.

"It's just a risk we're willing to take." Beast said. "Well, I just hope that she still remains with us when she finds out " Ben said.

"Then, it's settled. We will tell her. But, only when she's ready to be told." Belle said.

 Ben finally went up to his room and climbed into his bed, falling asleep instantly.

 *Dream*

Ben and his parents were currently with a now 15-year-old Ella. She was very slim and had her hair straightened so that it was as straight as a board, but she still wore the same outfit she wore as a child, but a teenage version.

"What's going on?" she asked her parents and brother.

They all had called her to the living room so they could tell her the truth. They were afraid to tell her, but they knew that they had to since they couldn't keep a secret forever. "

Ella, we have something to tell you." Belle said as she held her husband's hand.

"Okay?" Ella said, confused. "What is it?"

"We've been keeping a secret from you" Beast said. 

"Just tell me already, please. I'm already getting more confused." the young girl said.

Beast took a deep breath.

"Ella, we love you and all, but we have got to tell you this for your own good." he said. Belle took a deep breath as well.