👑Chapter 1: A Long Time Ago👑

Belle and Beast were currently in the living room of their castle when they heard footsteps running. They looked and saw that it was one of their servants.

   "Your majesties. Please come to the front door." the maid said with panic in her voice.

Belle and Beast quickly got up and followed the servant to the front door where they found a basket there with a blanket over it.

Queen Belle bent down and slowly slid the blanket off, gasping at the sight. 

In the basket was a tiny baby that looked like she was just born.

The baby girl had pale skin, blue eyes, and white and black hair.

It was then Beast gasped.

"This is Cruella De Vil's child." It was then the baby started to cry.

Belle touched the baby's arm and jerked it away when she saw that the baby's skin was freezing cold. 

"Oh, dear. Honey, we can't leave her here by herself." Belle said as she wrapped the blanket around the tiny baby and gathered her in her arms.

They got inside the castle.

"Make a bottle of warm milk." Beast ordered the maid lady. She nodded and ran off.

Belle sat down in her chair next to the fireplace, trying to warm up the cold baby and rocking her to calm her down.

"Shhh, sweetie. You're okay." the royal queen cooed to the baby as the king knelt down beside her.

"Honey, she has no family. She can't be by herself." she said as she caressed the baby's forehead.

"What are you saying?" Beast asked his wife.

"I want her to be our's. I want her to be our daughter." Belle responded with a smile.

"That sounds great. Looks like we have a new child." Beast said with a smile as the servant lady came back with a bottle of warm milk.

Beast took the bottle and thanked her before he handle the bottle to Belle, who gave it to the baby.

The minute the baby received the bottle, she settled down.

"What should we name her?" Beast asked.

"I want her name to be Ella." Belle said.

"You know, kind of like my name, but instead of an 'e', it can have an 'a' at the end.

The king and queen smiled as baby Ella was asleep in her new mother's arms.

It was then a running pair of footsteps were heard coming from the stairs.

Little Prince Benjamin came into view.

"Mommy, Daddy, who's that?" Ben asked us parents as he looked at the baby in his mother's arms.

Belle smiled at her 10 year old son.

"This is your sister, Ella." she responded.

It was then Ben gasped, his eyes wide. "I...I have a sister?" he asked.

"Of course. We adopted her and now your have a baby sister." Beast said to his son who smiled as he looked at his new sister.

"I'm gonna do whatever I can to keep her happy." he said.

"Tomorrow we're gonna celebrate." Beast said.

"We sure are." Belle replied.

*The Next Day*

King Beast, Queen Belle, and Prince Ben smiled at the cheering crowd.

All of Ben's and his parents friends were there.

"Welcome Princess Ella to Auradon! Future queen of Auradon! Daughter of Queen Belle and King Beast! Sister of Prince Benjamin!" Fairy Godmother said, making everybody cheer.

Belle lay her head on her husband's shoulder as she cradled the tiny baby in her arms.

All of their friends each took turns holding the baby, even their children.

When it was time to choose her godparents, there was a couple that wanted o be the child's godparents dearly.

That couple was Princess Ariel and Prince Eric. Their daughter Melody was Ella's godsister.

Just in case something ever happened to the high king and queen, they would immediately take her in.

After the celebration was over, Belle and Beast took Ella back into the castle to let her take a nap.

Belle and Beast each took turns on who would watch over her while she was napping.

They loved Ella to death. Even though she was the natural born child of one of the most infamous villans, they would do anything to raise her as a good person so they would protect her and because they knew that if she was raised by heroes, she would possibly become a hero in the future.

A/N: Short chapter, but idc. What do you think of Belle and Beast taking little Ella in?