"My expressions?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Uh-huh," I smile at her. "I like to watch your expressions. You look so gorgeous when you're overcome with pleasure."

A blush spreads across her cheeks and she smiles. "Stop it."

"I mean, I didn't not look at your body! I just wasn't looking close enough."

Allie chuckles. "You don't have to explain."

We get back on with normal conversation, taking about her high school days. She tells me that they were uneventful, but that she was in choir, drama club, music theory, and several of the schools musicals.

Allie helps me load up the dishwasher after dinner, despite me telling her I could get it on my own and telling her to go relax.

"Do you still have my bag here?" She asks me after we finish up. "My toothbrush and floss are in it and I really wanna brush my teeth."

"It's in my closet, on the shelf above the rack."

Allie thanks me and disappears to my room. I follow behind her and decide to brush my teeth, too.

"What? You think you're getting smooches?" She chuckles as I grab my toothbrush from the cabinet.

I shoot her a smile and shake my head. "No, actually, I hadn't expected any. I mean, if you want to 'smooch', then I wouldn't object." I put air quotes around the word 'smooch' before turning on the faucet.

"Ask me again after I'm done brushing my teeth," She laughs, running her toothbrush under the warm water.

After an awkward silence filled just by the sounds of our toothbrushes, Allie statts humming and I look up in the mirror at her.

"Quit looking at me," She says with her mouth full. The words come out muffled. She lightly taps my stomach with the back of her hand.

I pull my gaze from her, smiling big, and look down at the sink.

Once we're finished brushing our teeth, I look at her expectantly, but she just stares back at me.

"What?"

"So...can we kiss?" I ask her, feeling a blush creep up onto my cheeks.

"On one condition," Allie takes a step closer to me and gets onto her toes to whisper in my ear. "You...have to...catch me."

"Wha-"

Before I can even process what she'd said, the girl takes off, running out of the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

I'm quick to race after her once my brain catches up. I find her in the living room on the opposite side of the couch, a huge, playful smile on her lips. "What are you waiting for? Come get me!"

I smirk at her, watching closely as she moves. When I go one way, she heads the opposite way. We're stuck just staring at each other, I wait for her to make her move.

Instead of running, she crosses her arms. "You're just gonna stand there all night?"

"Why don't you catch me?" I challenge, leaning forward and pressing my hands against the arm of the couch.

"Spencer, Spencer... you're making this too easy."

With that, she heads to her right and I head to mine, running around the couch toward her previous spot. At the last second, she spins around and heads back toward me, making me go the other way. I'm standing behind the couch, she's standing in front of it...watching me closely. When I move, she moves.