Chapter 1

Fuyuhiko gazed up at the tall collage building. A nervousness welled up in his gut that he forced down. Peko and Natsumi both had to go into the building for the girl dorms.
He sighed, walking into the large brick building with the giant crest.
He pushed open the doors hesitantly. Immediately seeing four individual lines of people getting their dorm numbers and keys.
He waited in the shortest line he saw, grabbing at his hoodie fabric.
He waited in the line, occupying himself by observing the room.
A boy with oddly spiky hair and a green hoodie smiled as he gazed at his phone screen. A boy with purple hair snickered as he texted someone. An anxious boy with navy blue hair and a hat leaned on his heels. Two males, one with ruby eyes, and one with lilac eyes, seemed to be bickering. A male with pink hair looked around the room grinning. Just like the subway, so many different people, all fitted here into one place.

"Next." The assertive voice of a male spoke, gaining Fuyuhikos attention.
Fuyuhiko walked forward, looking at the brunette employee at the computer.
"Now, what do you need?" He asked. Fuyuhiko looked away.
"Room number and key." He stated.
"Alright. Last name?" The employee asked. Fuyuhiko sighed.
"Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko." Fuyuhiko muttered. The employees eyes widened, but he pushed the feelings away, typing on the keyboard.
"Uhm- room 404 in building B. Here's your key.." the boy mumbled, holding out. It was a silver key on a keychain with a tag. It had 404B engraved onto it. Fuyuhiko reached out and grabbed it, the boy recoiled immediately after.
".. thanks." Murmured the Kuzuryu. He swiftly left, off to find building B.

~~~

He sighed, gripping onto his suitcase. He stood in front of dorm 404B. After map reading and frustration, there he was. Anxiety crawled up his spine. The dorm mate, would he be scared of him? Fuyuhiko bit his lip, taking out the key. The tag matched the plate above the sleek black door. He fumbled with the key and put it into the lock. Satisfied when it clicked, he took a deep breath and opened the door- only to find-

Nothing. No one was there, not yet anyways. Fuyuhiko couldn't help from slumping his shoulders in relief. This was his chance to explore the dorm before someone else came.

He walked in completely, closing the door behind him. The room was quite spacious already. The floors were a dark wood, a beautiful shine to them. The walls held a off-white color, Fuyuhiko slipped off his shoes at the door, and continued exploring. The living room was oddly nice for a dorm. The couch was a soft tan, a small Tv on a wooden stand in front of it. The Living room came into a kitchen, fake granite as the counter. A black electric stove, and a matching microwave above it. Nice hardwood cabinets and drawers. And a black refrigerator. Heading out, he headed to the hallway. Three doors, one on the end, and one on either side. They were the same sleek black as the front door. He decided to first go to the room on the left. He entered. It was a bedroom. There was a nice queen sized bed, surprising for a collage dorm. The sheets were white as well as the pillows. Around was a wood dresser, another door, and a window to Fuyuhikos right. He walked in and opened the other door, it was a closet as Fuyuhiko had guessed. He closed the closet door and left the room.

He checked the right door, seeing a bedroom almost identical to the one on the left. Shrugging, he closed the door and checked the last door at the end of the hallway. It was, as expected, a bathroom. It held a monochrome color scheme. There wasn't much to see, so, he left to the living room.

Sitting on the couch, leaning back. He took out his phone.
Time to wait for his dorm mate.