Settings

A/N: Of course, these names are fictional and created based on my imagination. The locations won't be perfect, the locations will have questionable homes and types of lands. BECAUSE THEY ARE FICTIONAL. This chapter is suppose to help readers picture where the Countries or Territories are taken place in the world map. But the country itself has a completely different biome (weather, layout, cities, etc.) I will keep most ethnicities the same but some characters wont use the same language or have an accent because of Backstory reasons. Thank you:)

Summer Skies
First revealed in Kana Valentine POV, the place where the book first took place introducing Kana Valentine and her mother, Sarah Valentine. Summer Skies is around the real world's United States (not Alaska or Hawaii), Mexico, and the Islands in South America. But since it is a fantasy and no pictures are currently it's just the view on what it is located around.

Tundra Falls
Also revealed in Kana Valentine POV. This is the "country" where the Survivors are most safe and where the Silver Rose Pack is located. This setting takes place around the real world's Canada.

Rose Seas
Revealed in Raphael Angelo POV. Where Jackson makes the agreement for marriage and has sex with Abagail. This setting the real world's Greenland.

Ehpian Mountains
Revealed in Kana Valentine POV. Where Enzo was born while revealing where he traveled to Kana. This Setting takes place in the real world's Russia.

Swan Lake
Revealed in
Takes place in the real world's Scandinavia.

Crescent Hills
Revealed in
Takes place in real world's Europe.

Sea of Deserts
Revealed in
Takes place in real world's Africa.

The Three Gods, The Cities
Revealed in
Takes place in real world's Australia.

The Blood Fire
Revealed in
Takes place in the real world's France, Italy, England.

The Great Mountains
Revealed in Connor
Takes place in the real world's Asia.

The Great MountainsRevealed in Connor Takes place in the real world's Asia