i

CHAPTER 1: Introduction

Her life was a mess. Well, ever since the fever broke out. It hit her family and killed her little brother and almost took her own life like so many other werewolves. During her sickness, her hair started to change along with her once thriving eyes. Her hair turned to a blonde so white it can be counted as silver. Her once light brown eyes darkened and changed to a blood red.

Of course hundreds of werewolves were affected but most of them didn't survive. At the first two years, Survivors as the werewolves call them, were respected to no bounds. Thanking their three gods. Fate, Moon, and Destiny. But after a while, a alpha from the Howling Moon pack rose up with the vile thought of wiping them all out.

Believing that they will become more powerful than the Alphas and the Alpha King, and of course, overthrow them. After the genocide that happened in their pack, others started following suite. Survivors were forced to hide, concealing their new unique traits to not be hunted.

-------------

His golden eyes trailed along his silk sheets. The moonlight shone through his open was window letting the air calm his frenzied mind. He may seem calm, but in reality there was a storm brewing inside him. He knew he'll have to talk with his dear friend.

Tell him about what he saw.

He is a Forseer. Someone that can catch glimpses or feelings from the future that the gods show them. Of course they are mainly idolized as mostly women but he is one of the few men that upholds the gift.

Of course, he isn't a Survivor but he knows much about them. Possibly too much. He just had another glimpse. It is getting more and more frequent within the last week, he is surprised that no one has heard his talking or screaming.

But that's because no one is hardly ever around the quarters except for the maids and servants to hear. The other Survivors are usually out looking for others like them. He is suppose to tell their Alpha what he sees but he hasn't had a chance to.

Not since that night.

The boy with golden eyes sighed and rolled around on his bed to try to catch a nights rest. But he knew it would never come.

Because of course...

Raphael knows everything.

------------

Tapping her fingers onto the wooden desk out of boredom. Her mother scolded her already twice about it. Bit the young girl didn't care. Why would she? There is no point.

Yes she is a werewolf. A Survivor people call them. But of course. Since what happened eight years ago during the genocide, she has to stay hidden.

Kana played with the tips of her dyed ginger hair. Yes, ginger. Brown is to basic in the werewolf community, Black is when you are really powerful or a Survivor, Blonde is alright but it can get questionable because of Survivors also Silver-Blonde like hair.

Her and her mother tried their best to make their lives as normal as possible. Really hard to do since 1. She's a Survivor and 2. They're werewolves. Don't get Kana wrong she loves her life but she just wants to be herself.

But Kana already know the end of that story. No way in hell will her life ever be fine again.

"Kana." Her mother snapped. Kana flinched at the sudden outbreak.

"Will you stop that? I'm trying to focus on driving." Her mother scolded. Kana hummed at her mother's thought.

"I could but I'm bored."

Her mother sighed.

"I know honey. But we have to keep moving." Her mother tried to explain.

"Why don't you just turn me in? Get money and make a better life for yourself mom? I'm just becoming trouble for you." Kana murmured.

"Kana! Do not EVER say that again! You are my daughter. Those parents who turned in their children are greedy wolves. Try to become powerful. I won't accept the fact that if I ever did that, that you would be alright." Kanas mom lectured.

"Fine."

"Kana. I just hope-" Her mom was cut off. So were Kana's thoughts.

Someone out of nowhere crashed into them. On purpose. They're here.