Chapter 5

Latio was lounging at the other end of the cart, staring at you. "I fail to see the excitement with this ride."

"It's not meant to be exsighting, it's meant to be the last ride to look one last time at the park and give friends a fun quiet place to talk but still enjoy the park." you say still looking out the window, who knows when the next time you'll be about to come back here. The cart rocked as you felt the weight shift. You look next to you. Laito now was sitting right beside you. "L-laito?"

"Come on little Bitch. It's just the two of us now. Don't be so shy." he pot a hand on your knee, the other he wrapped around your shoulder, polling you close. Staring into your eyes. He was smiling, a smile blush on his cheeks. "You were so egor to let that young witch teach you." You tried to lean away. "Don't be modest now. Not with that tempting skirt on. You have been just asking for it all day." he sat up 

Suddenly you were lying on the bench. Staring up at him as he hovered over you. "Let us defal this sacred ground for you forever. Everytime you look at a Ferris wheel or carnival ride I want you to think only of me." he leaned away, down. He had a hand on your knee, he lifted it up. He ran his fingers over the thin skin at the back of your leg. You sat their wimporing. There was nothing you could do. There was no escape. No way to get away from him as he made gentle circles on your thigh. "I want you remember my fangs sinking into your flesh." You felt tears running down your cheeks. He only smiled as he looked at you. He opened his mouth and bit.

The sound of broken flash filed the cart. The pain shot all up and down your leg, you curled your toes in your shoes. You tried to struggle, to make him stop this. "Please... L-Laito... stop!" moving was panful.

"I want you to scream my name." he said pulling away. He moved so he was inches away from your face. he let go of your leg and corested your lips. You shivered under his gentle touch. "You were so ready to have your hands all over me earlier. Is Bitch-chan getting cold feat." he moved his hand to your collarbone. "You got me all excited it was an effort not to take you then and there." 

The cart stopped. He looked out the window a frown on his face. "Looks like we will have to wait even longer for you to repay me. What a shame. It was just getting good." he whispered in your ear, "met me in my chambors tonight. Don't keep me waiting, Bitch-chan." you flinched. Your cart moved and stopped again. It was your turn to get out. You sat up, our head sworld. The doors opened and he smirked at you in tryumf as he walked out.

__________

Hello! this has been Carnival a Latio x reader fanfic! to whoever ends up reading this thank you!! truly as of posting this last part no one has read it so please leave a comment and star rating! 

just so you know this is pure fantasy, if ANYONE says you where asking for it leave them get away that is not someone worth your time. remember theses characters are SUPPOSED to be EVIL not a ideal partner!! okay?!?! 

I love you all please be safe

~ Jessie