Chapter 4

There was a hand teaching you. It was the dead man. You screamed and ran out of the room. The next one was just as horrific. It showed a long line of cages. As you walk you see the cages where filled with... people!?! They all had bandages on and some kind of deformity, one had his face toured inside out, another had her arm removed and replaced with gorilla arms. She screamed out in agony. They all did. They all tried reaching out to grab you. To get you to help them. They all cried out for help to make the pain stop. You started running down the hall. It lasted for far too long. Each cage showing more and more gruesome failed experiments. All screaming.

One made you tack pause. The cage didn't have a misfigured person, it held a small thin girl. She had the same hair as you, the same complication as you. She sat crouched down in the corner. You painted catching your breath. Slowly she looked at you. She was horribly malnourished. She held a long dead rat in her hand. Her lips where blood red. She opens her mouth as she looked at you longingly.

You knew that look, saw it every time a brother bit into you. She had razor sharp canines. It looked so real. Everything did. You never went into this haunted house because of all the horror stories surrounding management. That their 'actors' where not employees at all.

She slowly extended a hand out to you. You stood their paralyzed, she looked so much like what you might because. Locked in a cage when you are no longer sought after. When you are no longer useful. Subconsciously you reached out to her.

Your hands where inches apart when strong arms polled you away. You blinked in shock. The girl started screaming madly and thrashed at the cage and bars holding her in. Someone lead you away. You look behind you as you reached the small black hallway separating the different rooms.

It was Laito. You started crying. Out of nowhere you reached out and hugged him. You were shaking all over. How had your hands gotten so close? What would have happened if she got you? "You left me." You say into his chest. "Where did you go?" He started patting your head. You looked up at him. He looked apologetic as he happily smiled at you.

"I'm gone no more then a few minutes and you're already looking for someone else to claim you." He leaned closer to your ear holding you tightly to him. "My little slut, I should teach you patients." All of a sudden you both were back at the food cenator. The loud bangs and terrified screams turned into laughter and talking and playing. You sighed in relief still not breaking away from Laito. The images of the house still held your mind.

"Let's go for a walk," he said his hand slipping to your back leading you in some direction. You stopped hugging him and realization of what he just did for you and the effection you just showed him took over and you blushing as you looked down at the ground.

"Where did you go?" you asked again.

"I was watching." He looked at you, "I'm always watching you." Before you could ponder what he said "Is this it?" he asked pointing ahead. You look and see a large Ferris wheel, it was even bigger than you imagined. The siting carts where large, like a small capsule. There was a door and a rough. The windows were sparkling. You smiled brightly.

"Yes!" all the fear washed away as you two got inline and soon boarded. You look out the window as all the other patriots got on.