Chapter 2

You blinked. He now stood in line to get you tickets. You shook your head, you'll think of the implications of what exactly this would mean for you later. You just wanted, needed, to have one good day before going back to hell.

You meet up with him as he finished paying. "Thank you," you said, and meant it, "It means a lot."

He leads you away from the both, putting a hand to your back and using the other to hand you a all ride pass. You marveled at it. "You'll have plenty of time to thank me later. For now, lets enjoy ourselves," you nod.

You start looking around at all the possibilities of all the places you could go. You immediately look eyes with the line for the biggest rollercoaster there was. You point at it "lets do that one first!"

"Ahh? I didn't peg you as a rollercoaster fan."

You shrug and went to get inline. "You never asked."

You wait a bit and soon you and Laito board the car. You insisted on sitting up front. As you wait for the car to climb the high trake you look at him and ask. "Have you been on a rollercoaster before?" before he could answer you plummet to the ground. He screamed, you laughed as you screamed. 

The car turning this way and that, going upside down even at times, all of it had him holding onto the handle bars for dear life. This was a whole new side of the lusty vamper. 

You relished in the ride. The wind in your hair, the exhilaration, the drop in your stomach as you go up and down. It was some well needed fun screaming. 

Soon the car stopped and people got off. "You okay?" you look at him worried. You gave a start, he looked ill, wall as much as a vampire could look ill.

"Fine..." he said. You both get up and walked out. He clutched his stomach. You quickly looked for a bench and led him to it. You sit down with him. You had had friends in the past who went through the same experience after a rollercoaster.

"You need something to drink?" you asked casually. A small smile still on your face from the ride and seeing the scary vampire scream. You were thinking of getting you both something, you came off light headed as well.

Without a word he was but an inch from your neck. "Keep still, who knows who might see us," he licked your neck. "Let them think we are just a normal couple," your eyes widen, smile faltered. "Though that's up to you, I don't mind having an audience," with that, he opened his mouth and bit down. You squeaked and quickly pot a hand to your mouth. You could hear him swallowing. The pain was electric. Your vision went fuzzy, and your whole body felt like led. He wrapped his hand behind your back and started making lazy circles. His other hand ran up and down your arm and jew soothingly, he slowly tilted your head to make you more open to him.

He finally finished and pulled away, he looked  you in the eyes. You had tears farming at the brim. "Much better." he said. You could hardly get enough air in your lungs as you gulped down breath, trying to get your head to stop spinning. He just smiled at you. "Did that excite you Bitch-chan? You dirty girl. We're in public, you must not get that arouse people might start staring," there was a blush on his cheeks as he smudged away the blood running down your neck. "Unless that's what you want, you don't have to lie to me," he licked your blood off his finger.

You looked down, he got up and extended a hand to you. "Lets get you something to eat," you looked at him shooked, then at his hand, you tack it. He pulls you off the bench and leads you to the food area of the festival.