Chapter 1

You had no idea what to expect. It been so long since you last went to a festival. You used to love going with your friends before you got wrapped up in all that vampire stuff. Now you where going again!

How you got Ruiji to let you leave the house to attend the far made you so happy that you didn't questin it in fear he'd change his mind. It was a overcast day but nothing could lower your spirits. Not even the fact that Ruiji made Laito keep on eye on you.

He happened to be in the room when you asked Ruiji for permission. you had taken all morning to draw up your courage and ask. Laito only smiled at you and said "my pleasure." It gave you chills but the plan was made.

And now you and him are in the limo going to the festival. You could hardly contain how excited you where. You keep talking out the window in hopes to see all the rides in the distance. You even pot a little thought in your outfit the skirt was exactly your style and you were so places to find this shirt in with your things.

"This is a new side of you, Bitch-chan," Laito said. He situated himself next to you, he was leaning forward, resting his chin on his hand.

You looked at him, "you just never saw past your ego to notice. I was a very excited and happy girl before I met all of you." You turn to face the window.

"Aww, that's very rude of you to say." he wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You glance at him. "You aren't happy? If you wanted to get excited you could have just asked," he smirked. "I'd be more then happy to show you a good time," he moved closer slightly.

"Of course that's the part you'd focus on," you leaned back, trying to keep some distance between you two. "It's hard to be happy in a house that only wants to see you suffer." He blinking. The car stopped and you managed to slip out of his grasp and step outside. You shook off the conversation. You couldn't be sad now, not at the festival. You take a deep breath as Laito got out.

You take in the sight before you. It was magnificent! The lights were turned on duo to the clouds making everything darker, even though the sun would have been only descending at this time, the whole place glowed. Vendors and games where skaters all along the streets. People on rollercoasters screamed in the distance. Fried food and soft drinks filled the air. You breathed it all in. For a moment you felt free. "This place reeks," Latio said. You ignore him and start walking.

"We need to get tickets before anything," you say looking around for the both.

Latio walked next to you pointed to the left. "There it is," you light up. He smirked. "How are you planning to pay for them Bitch-chan?" he looks at you.

Your stomach fall. Your smile failed, how were you planning to get in? This was your one chance to get out of the mansion and you blow it. He chuckled. "Really, Y/n for someone who pot so much thought coming here you sure did make a very big mistake." He leaned down and looked at you.

You couldn't look at him. What were you thinking? You had been locked up in that mansion for so long. "it never occured to you you needed money did it? You have been getting everything from us that you forgot you need money in the outside world." you felt your eyes burn. You felt a hand on your head and look up. Latio was patting your hair, he was very close to you. "I'm expecting to be paid back in fall tonight little Bitch." he ran his hand through your hair and abruptly walked away towards the ticket both.