Chapter 10

Neymars POV

I was playing playstation with the guys when the doorbell rang and they all made me open it.

I huffed while getting up and went towards the door. i pulled the door open and standing there was the girl who i always think about every single minute of the day. wait what am i saying? i have bruna. bruna is everything i want, shes perfect. bruna is the one i want...

I kept repeating that in my head to make myself believe it until i noticed that i hadnt said a word to her and she was just standing at the doorway with a look as if to say 'well are you going to move'.

I gave her a confused look. why was she here? how did she know where we lived? then it hit me. she was talking with bruna in the park earlier so shes here for bruna.

"Shes upstairs" i simply said and looked at her beautiful brown eyes that i had missed so much.

Alissas POV

He looked deeply into my eyes.

I quickly looked at the floor, avoiding eye contact with him because i knew if i saw those familiar green eyes, ile tell him the whole truth about me carrying mine and his child in my stomach right now.

I didnt say a word so i pushed past him and while i was making my way to the stairs, a hand grabbed my hand causing me to stop moving. I looked back to see who it was and it was neymar. anger rushed through me and i yanked my hand away from his grip. i turned to make my way up the stairs again.

"Wait" i heard a voice behind me say.

"I have one question" i finally decided to look at his eyes.

"What" i said wondering what his question might be.

Then he said the one question i didnt know how to answer.the one question i was dreading for him to know.

"Whos the dad?"