Chapter five

*The next day*

Neymars POV

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. i turned to my right and saw another person beside me.Alissa.what did we do last night?oh no! please dont be naked, please dont be naked. i picked up the covers and found myself naked.

I got out of the bed and threw on some boxers and some sweatpants.what do i do?my phone started ringing and it was my manager. i answered it.

"Hey, whats up"

"Whats up? whats up is that the whole world knows you scored with that girl last night. listen, the press and the paparazzi are going to be asking you questions about this, and i want you to tell them that it was nothing. that you were drunk out of your minds and theres nothing going on between you two.and i want you to tell the girl the same ok."

"What!? but it did mean something. i think i like her."

"Its your career on the line here. dont throw it away for some...GIRL.

I ended the call.i better do what he tells me to do then.

"Alissa" i shaked her arm trying to wake her up. She started to open her eyes. she gave me a confused look then her eyes went big. i guess she remembered last night then.

"Listen i need to tell you something"

I cant beleive im doing this,but anyways shes just a normal girl. i bet she never even liked me back so im probably doing her a favour.

Alissas POV

Last night was amazing.i think i developed real feelings for him. i know thats crazy because we just met but i feel like ive known him forever.

I was waiting for him to continue because he said he had to tell me something. I was smiling widely because i think i know what he was going to tell me. he was going to tell me that he likes me and we would live happily ever after. what am i saying? thats fairytale. that would nver happen in real life.

"What happened last night was a mistake.we were both drunk that we didnt know what was happening. and i probably even did it because i felt sorry for you. i felt sorry that noone would do that to you again because lets face it, youre not pretty like other girls. it would be best if we just told noone about this. and never speak to eachother again. ok?"

Those simple words caused my heart to break.my whole world crashed down.i quickly put on my clothes, avoiding eye contact with him. i ran out an rushed into my room. thats when i erupted with tears and screams. why? why would he break me like this?

---------------------------------------------

This chapters short, i know

What do you thinks going to happen next?